𝟒𝟑 || 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥

"𝚂𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎 & 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 "

🖤

ALLYN POV:

What are you going to do if the devil himself is standing in front of you in all his glory, cracking a stone-cold smile telling you to run for your life?

You run for your life.

That's exactly what I did.

My heart pounding hard against my chest as I ran fast to the entrance of the mansion from where I can hear screams filling up the silence of the night. People were running in every direction with terror and fear written on their faces.

I looked back, my eyes glued to that damn tree where until a few minutes ago I was pressed against and Maddox King took me roughly, desperately.

But there was no trace of him there. He was gone, like a shadow in the dark, and my only evidence that he was even here was his semen deep inside me.

I walked inside, bumping into people running to save their lives. I was preparing to see the worst, but as bad as it sounds, I was relieved to see unknown people to me lying on the floor of the great ballroom, dead with pools of blood around them. Their blood.

My heart dropped to my feet, taking in the ugly sight before me. The infamous ball has turned into an ugly carnage and Maddox King was responsible for this.

People were bumping into me, screaming, running but I was too stunned to move. That is why I didn't fight when an unknown man dressed in all black, probably a guard, grabbed my arm and made his way past the crowd. My legs instinctively followed him.

Before I realized I was in a room with Mikael, Garret, Theo Stone and probably about 50 guards around us.

As soon as Mikael saw me, his face lit up, taking quick steps toward me, hugging me tightly. I felt a sigh of relief leaving his body as he was holding me too tight against him.

''Thank God'' his voice was rough but relieved at the same time ''For a second I thought I lost you'' he held me tight as if he was afraid that if he let me go, I'll disappear.

"I'm here" I mumbled against his body and he pulled back looking over every part of my body carefully to see if there was any damage to me

"I'm fine, Mikael. Really."He nodded placing a gentle kiss on my forehead while Garett and Theo just sat there watching us, not daring to say a word.

"You better have a good fucking explanation before I have your head for this shit"  Mikael spoke, turning to look at Garett Stone. His face was stunned and full of horror.

"I don't know how this happened, Mikael " Garett stuttered, choking on his words. Pathetic. "The mansion was fully secured with the best men in the business. I don't know how they sneaked in"

"You put my daughter in danger, you fucking idiot" Mikael hissed, cutting him off and Garett remained silent. "I'll fucking kill you for this"

Mikael was furious, his veins popping up, his hands curled into a fist. With no hesitation he was willing to kill Garett Stone here and now as his son was watching. Mikael took a few steps forward as a predator ready to tear up his prey, but I stopped him, holding him by the arm.