𝟏𝟓 || 𝐎𝐡,𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

"𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝑔𝑜, 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜 𝒷𝒶𝒹."

🖤

I had never seen Maddox lose control, until now.

In the blink of an eye, he had already pressed my small body against the nearby wall with his big one, kissing my lips as if his life depended on it.

I could hear his soft moans between our kisses as his hands traveled all over my body impatiently.

"My room" I moaned between kisses, burying my hands in his hair as he lifted me into his arms and without breaking our kiss headed to my room.

I could feel the adrenaline taking over my body as his hands were all over it, exploring every curve I have.

Maddox walked into my room, closing the door behind us with his foot, walking to my bed without breaking the kiss.

My nails dug into his biceps as I felt him biting my bottom lip, using the perfect time to slide his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss. He threw me onto the bed with ease, climbing on top of me, and locking our lips in yet another kiss.

From all that adrenaline, it took me a while to realize that my head was on the other end of the bed, not on the pillows. Not that it mattered right now when I can feel Maddox's lips on mine, his tongue playing with mine.

His hand moved down from my neck to the thin strap of the tank top I'm wearing, literally ripping it with ease and leaving my bare breasts exposed to his hungry gaze.

My face turned red as I saw him pull away slightly, lowering his gaze to my chest and his eyes darkened. I held my breath for a moment, feeling my whole body go on edge, and instinctively reached to cover my chest, but my hands were quickly grabbed by Maddox's and pinned to the bed.

''No'' he said in a low husky voice, kissing down my neck, leaving wet traces after him, making me shiver. Once he was done exploring my neck with kisses he reached my ear and I can feel his warm breath on my hot skin ''I want to watch you'' he mumbled, kissing my jawline as I arched my back, wanting to feel him closer.

His hand grabbed my face roughly, turning it so I was looking into his pitch-black eyes "Am I clear?" his dark low voice was like music to my ears, pure ecstasy as he was looking down at me. I quickly nodded, willing to do everything he ask me to. That's how much I need him.

That was enough for him to bring our lips together in another kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth as he massaged my breast with one hand, his fingers making slow circles around my nipple, squeezing it, playing with it, but my moans were muffled by our kiss. His hands felt rough on my skin, but oh in such a pleasurable way.

One of his hands easily pinned both of my arms above my head near the edge of the bed as he lowered his other hand from my breast down to my short skirt, playing with its elastic.

"I like it" he murmured looking down at my skirt "I might keep it on you while I fuck you"

His words made me choke. It's no secret that Maddox is arrogant and cynical, but hearing those words come out of his mouth made my body burn, and my pussy trembled with the need to be touched by him. I had a whole fucking waterfall between my legs and I needed his touch to end this agony.