𝟏𝟐 || 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

"𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒹"

🖤

"Oh, finally," Lydia breathed out, getting out of the car. I could barely see her face because she had big black sunglasses over her eyes.

I looked ahead and a big genuine smile settled on my face as I stared at my house.

I can't believe I'm glad to be here and I feel the happiness filling my body.

The moment we stopped in front of my house, a warm feeling enveloped my body and just like that, all my problems are gone.

At the same moment we arrived, my mother came out of the house with a big smile approaching us, and on her right side stood Emily with her eyes fixed on the ground.

"Allyn" she exclaimed in a soft voice, hugging me and for the first time I felt the warmth of her touch as I hugged her back.

After pulling back she looked at Maddox and Lydia with shining eyes  "I'm so glad to have you here as my guests" a smile plastered on her face

"Lydia, it's nice to see you again after all these years" Lydia smiled at mom's words "You've become even more beautiful and I just love your hair'' my mother compliments her looking at her white hair.

It suits her, I think Lydia is the only person that can pull white hair and look stunning.

Lydia laughed, removing the glasses from her eyes to look at my mother better. "Thank you Alicent." she said "Thank you for welcoming us into your home''

"Of course, my dear. We'll be a family soon after all"my mother smiled, and Lydia nodded, visibly happy about that.

Do I have to be constantly reminded of this? Can't at least one day go by without this bullshit?

"Emily will take you to your rooms" Mom said looking between Maddox and Lydia. Emily nodded taking a few steps further

Maddox and Lydia walked with her to the house, leaving me and my mother alone. She followed them with her eyes until they entered our house and then turned to me with a big smile from ear to ear.

"We have so much to talk about " she said excitedly taking my hand as we walked towards the house "Tell me about Angelo. What do you think of him?"

"He's fine" I replied simply, shrugging my shoulders while looking around our little garden

"That's all?" she asked, disappointed by my answer

''What did you expect to hear, mother?'' I sighed. "If you were waiting to hear that I'm madly in love with him already, then I have to break your little dreams because I'm not" even I can feel how arrogant that came out of my mouth but she just don't let me breathe normally without talking about this damn arranged marriage.

Her face scrunched up but she tried to cover it with a fake smile "I'm sure that will change one day"

''Don't hold your breath on this one''

"Give him a chance" mom encouraged me "Angelo is a good man who will provide you with a future"

I stopped in place, looking at her "That's the problem mother, I don't want a man to provide my future, I want to build it myself" she stopped too, turning to look at me with an amazed look on her face as she heard my words.