𝟒𝟔 || 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞

"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍"

🖤

Maddox POV:

Ah, it feels so fucking good to say it out loud - Allyn Romano is my girl.

And the beautiful smile that appeared on her innocent face the moment I said it, the way she kissed me afterward - that was enough to melt my iced heart. She wanted to be mine as much as I wanted it.

She has me wrapped around her tiny fingers and she has no fucking clue that I'll do the impossible for her. She doesn't know she's my weakness and my strength at the same time. I would set the world on fire for her if I have to, I don't give a fuck who's hurting, as long as I know it's not her.

She's my heaven on earth that I know, I don't fucking deserve, but I'll take it anyway because I'm a selfish bastard and I'll kill anyone who dares to touch her.

But Oh God, watching her on her knees in front of me right now, taking my cock in her sweet mouth like a real champ, her hazel eyes locked on me. Fuck, this is my idea of heaven.

She has this twisted mind, freak hidden behind this sweet innocent face. And that is turning me on even more.

She didn't even wait for me to close the door to my office, sinking to her knees, unbuckling my belt, and before I knew she had her lips wrapped around my cock, obeying me, begging me with her eyes to fuck her mouth.

I hissed, resting my hand on the office door, leaning forward. I wasn't going to last long, her mouth is so wet, sweet, tight around my cock- it was driving me fucking insane. Her mouth is made for my cock and I'll easily pay millions of dollars to have this view of her on her knees for me, etched in my mind forever.

I was leaning against the door with one hand resting on it and Allyn was trapped between my body and the door. I bury my free hand in her hair and grip it tightly, holding her in place as I fucked her mouth hard and rough, and she moaned around my cock, her tongue swirling, hitting every sensitive spot and making it too fucking hard to not come in her mouth right away. My little vixen.

''Fuck baby, your mouth feels so good, sucking me off like that" she let out another moan. I clenched my jaw, pushing deeper into her, hitting the back of her throat, making her choke around my cock.

"You like sucking me off, huh baby?'' She nodded, looking me through her lashes, taking me in even deeper to prove her point, and I just dropped my head back, surrendering myself into my girl's hands and mouth. She can do whatever the fuck she wants with me and in the end, I'll be the one to say thank you.

"Yes" she managed to answer with a wicked smile and I groaned. This girl will be the death to me.

'So eager to suck your man's cock like a needy brat, hm baby?'' only sounds came out of her mouth while nodding, muffled by my cock that was suffocating her, but I knew she liked it even though I could see tears in her eyes. The way she's looking up at me, pure desire written in her devilish eyes, enjoying this as much as I do. It's unreal.

She likes rudeness, she loves being on my mercy almost as much as she loves the way I talk to her, how I call her names and degrade her- that is turning her on. She's a powerful woman who loves losing control when it comes to sex and who am I to say no to my queen?