𝟎𝟓 || 𝐈 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚

"𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝓊𝓃𝑔𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓉."

🖤

"One more" I yelled before swallowing the full amount of alcohol in my glass, letting it burn my body and I closed my closed eyes for a second enjoying the feeling.

Even the 2 glasses of vodka and the 3 shots were not enough to erase from my mind the whole thing that happened between me and Maddox in his car 2 hours ago.

His dark black eyes looked at me, opening me up like a book he can read wherever he likes. His perfume collided with my skin while being so close to me testing my self-control.

He's the kind of man that can make you lose your whole damn mind with just one look.

And after that he just ignored me. He was not talking to me, not looking at me. Nothing.As if I'm not existing.

When we stopped in front of the club, he opened the door for me, but his eyes were looking through me without saying a word.

Tamara and the girls were waiting for me in front of the club and after that, all of us got to our usual table, with Maddox following us.

And since then we are having fun, drinking, and dancing, but I couldn't help but glance at Maddox from time to time, who was standing right next to our table with his hands in front of his chest, looking blankly around the club.

He was dressed in black from head to toe, his hair was done and all I can see is his side profile on display but it was enough to make me feel weak.

I've never felt such a desire to have a man in my entire fucking life. I'm used to getting any man I want without a problem. I never had to beg a man for attention. That's so not me.

But of course, the one I want now has zero interest in me and to make it even more ironic he is my bodyguard.

Also works for my fucking husband-to-be.

''Allyn, these guys are looking at us since they came into the club'' Tamara screamed in my ear in a slightly squeaky voice, pointing with her eyes at them. She was drunk, I can see that even though I'm drunk too.

I followed her gaze and narrowed my eyes slightly to focus on who she was talking about and not far from us a group of men was sitting at one table, drinking whiskey while looking at us with a smile on their faces.

To be honest, I wasn't able to focus much to see their faces, but it's not like it mattered anyway. I was too damn drunk to care about that.

Tamara smiled in their direction, inviting them to our table and that was enough for them to accept the invitation. All four of them headed toward us.

Tea and Kate were even drunker than us, so they welcomed the boys with open arms. It's so weird seeing them in that light because both Tea and Kate are sweet innocent girls, working at the shelter.

But I guess that's what vodka does to people because I can see them both getting closer to two of the guys with a not-so-innocent looks on their faces.