𝟏𝟎 || 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬

"𝑀𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓊𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝑜 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒷 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝒸𝒶𝓃"

🖤

"What?'' I almost yelled, turning around to look at Lara who was standing by my bed frozen from my reaction ''Why am I only finding out about this now?''

"I don't know, Miss " Lara replied almost in a whisper, placing her hands behind her back "Would you like me to help you choose a dress for the evening?"

"No Lara, thank you" I sighed, sitting on the bed "Go rest if I need anything I'll tell you" Lara nodded, and without saying a word she left my room.

I lay on the bed, sighing heavily as I stared blankly at the ceiling, thinking about how fucked up my life is right now.

What better way to start my day than to find out that Angelo's parents will be visiting us for dinner tonight?

And I found this out from Lara, not from Angelo or Maddox.

Not to mention that my mom is calling me all the fucking time and she's the last person I want to hear from right now.

I needed to get out of this stupid house because I'm losing my mind. I already feel like a trophy who does absolutely nothing all day except spend the money of her "fiancé" who 90% of the time wasn't even here in the fucking house to spend time with me.

I was starting to wonder where the hell does Angelo go all the time? He's never home.

I haven't seen Lydia either in the last few days which is also strange. If she was here in the house, she would have come to look for me, because she spends a lot of her time with me when she's free.

I wasn't going to sit in this crappy mansion all day waiting for Angelo's parents to show up so I can play my part like the good "wife-to-be".  Nope, not in this life.

I got up and put on the first pair of jeans I saw and a simple shirt. I put my hair in a high ponytail, taking everything I need with me before leaving my room, and going downstairs.

As always, the mansion was filled with people going around, doing their business like programmed robots.

I looked around for Lara with my eyes, searching room after room when I finally found her in the kitchen, cleaning the table.

A big smile settled on my face, and as soon as she felt that she was not alone, she looked up at me with a questioning face.

"Do you need something, Miss Delgado?" she asked continuing to wipe the table as I followed her movements

"Actually yes" I said "I need you to take me to the mall"

She furrowed her brows in confusion "Me?"

''Yes''

She looked around, still confused "Would you like me to look for Mr. King instead? As far as I know, he should accompany you everywhere''

"Not today" I shook my head. Why do I have to be constantly reminded that I'm a damn prisoner?

''I'm sorry Miss Delgado, but I can't '' she whispered in a timid voice as she avoided my gaze, still cleaning the kitchen.