𝟑𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛"

🖤

MADDOX POV:

"That's some fucking joke, right?" Angelo was having a hard time believing my words, his face stunned just like mine when I found out about this fucked up thing. I still have a hard time believing it myself.

"I wish it was" I sighed getting into the car, waiting for him to do the same. Seconds later he got on the seat next to me, turning to look at me

"And you think our father is involved in this shit?"

"I don't think, I fucking know it"

After my little talk with Alicent I was left with more questions than answers. Answers she couldn't give me, but she was smart enough to tell me everything she knew. She needed answers as much as me but still, she doesn't need to know that I already had them written down on a piece of fucking paper.

I didn't have to read the crappy black folder that Mikael gave me, but it sure helped me back up my point.

My father kidnapped Allyn from her family when she was just a baby. I'm sure he paid a large amount of money to Mikael's people to make them turn their backs on him and risk their lives to do such a disgusting thing.

All these years, all this blood that was spilled- everything is because of what my father did.

The only answer that wasn't in that black folder was why the fuck did he do all of this?

I need to know the reason. He owes me this, after everything I did to protect him and this damn family. I never had a chance to be a normal kid playing around with his friends. I was playing with guns and knives instead. He turned me into this fucking monster. All these years I've been spilling innocent blood on his behalf, only to find out that all this fucking time I have been just a stupid pawn in his sick games.

"So what are we going to do now?" Angelo asked looking extremely confused

"We'll get our answers" I said quietly, speeding up, feeling how my foot was pushing the pedal with rage "One way or another."

I gripped the steering wheel hard, imagining how I was suffocating my father the same way, just because he dared to play me around on his little finger all these years. He made a hideous weapon out of me and deprived me of all kinds of feelings, compassion, and mercy. Turned me against the fucking world just to protect his fucking ass.

"You don't think straight Maddox" he began, sighing as he ran his hands through his hair "That's fucked up yes, but we both knew what we were getting ourselves into once we gave an oath to him to continue the legacy of our family. We knew this world is ugly and yet we agreed.''

I glared at him, piercing holes in his soul with my gaze. Right now, I was ready to kill anyone without blinking an eye and Angelo for sure was stepping on my wrong side.

"I never agreed to be made a fucking fool of "My voice dropped another ten degrees as I speeded up even more

''Family comes first, Maddox. Don't forget that'' he reminded me, the words my father kept repeating over and over again until they were inked in my fucking brain.