𝟐𝟖 || 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝙾𝚑, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎"

🖤

MADDOX POV:

"Please Maddox" The sound came out like a cry from between her full seductive lips as she looked at me pleadingly through her long lashes, wanting to destroy her completely. "I need this. I need you."

She wanted to escape from reality. She wanted me to lead her out of this darkness she had fallen into.
Oh, sweet sweet little girl, she still can't understand that I only know how to pull her towards this darkness, but not how to save her from it.

She was staring at me the whole time with hungry hazel eyes, and a partly open mouth. But my eyes failed to stay on her face, looking down at her visible nipples under her long shirt. Damn it.

What kind of horrible, ruthless man would take advantage of a woman's weakness to get between her sweet lure legs one more time? A bad one.

So fine, let me be the bad guy, let me be the villain, I don't fucking care, and by the look written on her beautiful face, I could tell that she was also fully aware of what kind of person is standing in front of her and still doesn't care.

She got me wrapped around her little fingers and she has no fucking idea. I was clueless or more like delusional too, but when I think about it- I haven't touched another woman since I fucked her for the first time. And that's fucking pathetic.

She's not mine, she can't be mine and I don't want her to be mine.

But still, she's the only woman my body has some kind of reaction towards and I'm a greedy man so I'll take as much as I can from her.

I got up from the chair, approaching the bed with slow steps, I can see how her body bristles under my sharp gaze.

''One last night '' I told her ''And that's it''

She nodded too fast, then swallowed, as if her mouth were dry. I watched throat her throat move with every swallow and I wanted nothing more than to fill her gap with my cock. I want to hear her choke on me. I want to dominate her and her body in the most arrogant, corrupt way. I want to see tears in her eyes while begging me for more.

''Come here'' I gestured with a finger and she crawled over to me on the bed without taking her eyes off me.

Her t-shirt had been pulled up, revealing her toned ass in those black seductive thongs. The sight made my cock harden like a rock in my pants. A sight I was trying to memorize in my mind as Allyn stood in front of me on the bed with her hands in her lap, looking up at me, her gaze wearily pleading at me.

''Take this fucking shirt off'' I felt my voice hard and impatient, while she pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor, and I had to fist my hands to keep myself sane because holy fuck, her body is perfect. She's perfect.

Hundreds of ways to destroy her body, mark it, and leave bruises on it went through my mind. That was my idea of romance, and I think that's beautiful.

"Come on, take my pants off" I ordered, gesturing with my eyes "That's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Yes" her voice trembled as her hands worked on unbuckling my belt, my cock twitching just at the feel of her hands near me.