𝟑𝟐 || 𝟏 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡,𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞

"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥? 𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 "

🖤

ALLYN POV:

I felt a bright light pierce my eyes, causing me to slowly open them. It took me a few seconds to adjust, everything I see is blurry, like I was drunk or drugged.

Panic gripped my whole body after the reality hit me. The moment I looked around the room and realized it was a place unfamiliar to me.

I was trapped in a big, luxuriously furnished room painted in cream white, and to my right, I can see big windows with a beautiful view outside of a large garden full of flowers. I don't know this place.

My heart was pounding against my chest, panic was pressing my lungs as I was breathing heavily walking around the room, but the moment I tried to leave the room I realized the door was locked. Okay I'm not only panicked, I'm fucking scared.

Memories slowly came back to my mind as I hold back my breath.

Men dressed in all black burst into the apartment with weapons. I remember Lydia crying out loud in pain when they shot her. I remember how loudly I screamed her name before an arm wrapped around me, putting a towel over my mouth, and then everything went black.

I don't know how long I was unconscious, which made my panic even bigger. Is this how I'm gonna die? What will these people do to me? What do they want from me?

Just when I felt like I was going to pass out again from all the stress and thoughts that were haunting my mind, the door unlocked and a woman dressed in black and white uniform stepped into the room. Brown chocolate short hair, small body. She looked like she was in her mid-thirties. The unknown woman lifted her head, looking at me with her brown eyes, placing her hands in front of her body.

"Come with me, miss" she said in a soft voice "He's expecting you"

''No" I snapped almost instantly, my heart about to stop any second. I don't want to die. And who the fuck is he?

"You have nothing to fear, miss" she said as if reading my mind. There was a sweet sincere smile on her lips "Nobody here is gonna harm you"

"I don't believe you"

"Let me prove it to you" she urged me with the same big soft smile on her face "Just come with me"

Apparently, I was still drugged or I am really stupid because I still decided to follow her to most likely certain death. It was the only way out of this damn room so I didn't have much of a choice anyway.

As I followed her, looking around the big house I was locked in, I cursed myself realizing that these might be my last moments in this world because I can't seem to find a way to escape. Every door was guarded by men dressed in all black. They will probably shoot me the second I try to escape.

The only thought that makes me feel a little bit better is that even if they kill me, I will find peace because I will be able to see my Father again in heaven. I can even feel a small smile settling on my lip's just thinking about it.

The woman stopped in front of a big black door, in front of which there were two men dressed in all black, guards most likely. They looked me up and down a few times with an appraising cold look. The woman in front of me nodded at them as they shifted their gaze to me again, not saying a word.