𝟐𝟗 || 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧?

"𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘮𝘦 "

🖤

ALLYN POV:

I wanted to stay forever in that hotel room with Maddox. I was happy and free without caring about a damn thing.

Reality didn't exist while he made me come over and over again with his tongue, his dick, his fingers. It was my drug to escape from reality.

But sooner or later, reality catches up with us and the harsh truth hits you like a hurricane all over again.

That's exactly how I feel right now here in New York, hidden in one of the King's family luxury apartments.

I don't even have my phone, making me feel even more like a prisoner. Maddox took it from me as soon as we landed here, telling me it was for my safety and that if I have my phone, I'd be in danger of being tracked.

I can't text Tamara or my mother. I would be happy even to hear from my mother at this point. Does she even know about everything that's happening with me? I doubt. She probably doesn't care anyway.

"Allyn, you haven't touched your food" Lydia said, pointing at the full plate in front of me "You need to eat. You've lost a lot of weight."

"She's right, Allyn" Angelo agreed with his sister looking at me from the other side of the table "You have to eat"

"I'm not hungry" I mumbled, putting my fork down on the table, and looking up between the two of them "Where's Maddox?"

They both looked more than surprised by my question, giving each other a confused look. I hadn't seen him since we landed here in New York. The last thing he said to me was "Take care, please", kissed me on the cheek and after that he left the car, disappearing and his people brought me here to this apartment.

''He'll be here soon'' Angelo nodded, pouring himself a glass of water ''If you need anything, I'm here''

"He's my bodyguard right?" I ignored what he said, firing back "Shouldn't he be here to protect me instead of these people?" I pointed with my eyes to all the guards in the room watching us while we eat.

Angelo looked surprised by the way I spoke to him but decided to ignore it, before nodding. "Yeah, he'll be joining us soon" he answered with a rough voice, visibly losing his temper

"I'm not hungry, I'll be in my room" I snapped back, getting up from the table, throwing the napkin at it, and with quick steps I left the room, hearing heels walking behind me, knowing Lydia was following me.

"Allyn stop" she called after me but I never turned around before walking into my room and she followed me, closing the door behind me "When are you going to stop behaving like this?"

"When are you going to bring back my friend that you killed? " I faked a smile even though I felt like crying "Oh wait. You can't so the answer is never"

"Allyn , you don't understand-"

"I don't want to understand, Lydia" I shout in her face, barely holding back my tears "I don't want to understand your fucking disgusting life and I don't want to be a part of it"