𝟐𝟑 || 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

"𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁"

🖤

People say that every new day is a new beginning, a new chance in life.

I used to look forward to each new day not knowing what it's gonna bring me. I felt excited, happy, free, and ready for the unknown with a smile on my face.

Now, this joy was taken away from me.

Before I came here, as Angelo's future wife or as I call it -prisoner, I enjoyed life and looked forward to each new day with impatience and an open heart for the unknown. I lived my life like any other young person my age. I had fun, went out with friends, and went on dates with guys. I've been doing what makes me happy as much as possible since my father's death.

But ever since I've been locked up in this fucking house, under the watchful eyes and rules of the King family - my life is boring and monotonous.

I'm always watched and protected like I'm some fucking expensive art locked up in a museum for no one else to look at. I don't have the right to make my own decisions. I can't go out if I want to without someone following me around like an idiot.

Maybe that's why I paid so much attention to Maddox. He's a breath of a fresh air in this rotten place.

He's different and he makes me feel different. He brings a dose of danger, and excitement into my life to the point where I can feel my heart beating fast again my chest. And let's not forget that he can wet my pants with just one look.

It's simple. Maddox is helping me forget about everything while he is inside me and I'm letting him have control over me just the way he likes it. It's a win-win situation when all I care about is reaching my orgasm and hearing his throaty sounds as he reaches his own.

Everything was just sex and nothing more and he made that pretty clear without saying a word but I needed this sex to tear me away from reality.

I needed him more than my female ego is willing to admit because he is everything I dislike in a man.

And here I am once again stuck on this in my thoughts while reading a book about love, smiling like an idiot because the guy brings a bouquet to the girl because she had a bad day and he wanted to cheer her up.

You see the difference between sex and love?

That's something Maddox would never do. Flowers, romance, and love is something Maddox would never do and I don't need to know him to see that it's written on his goddamn handsome face.

I was lost in the book and my thoughts, lying on my bed in lingerie and a white old shirt, when I heard a knock on my door.

I thought it was Lara so I asked the person to come in after not even a second the door opened, and the very devil I was thinking about all this fucking time peeked into my room looking as hot as ever with his messy dark hair.

I tried not to notice how much his gaze affected me the way it landed on my bare legs, or the way he coughed lightly, running his tongue along his bottom lip and I just wanted to bite that lip again as I did many times before that.