𝟐𝟕 || 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤&𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

ALLYN POV:

I don't know how long I was unconscious.  All I know is that when I opened my eyes reality hit me once again in the most disgusting cruel way.

I wasn't dreaming. I know I wasn't. I wish I did.

I was sitting on the bed with my back against the bed frame staring blankly into nothingness. My head was still dizzy and I felt like I was going to pass out again at any moment.

Lydia was sitting on the bed next to me, holding my hand, her expression worried, her face pale. Angelo was walking around the room, mumbling something under his breath while Maddox was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest with the same blank stare as mine. He knows.

I squeezed Lydia's hand tightly, not caring if I'm hurting her. All I can think about is the man's words just before I fainted. Right before everything went dark

They're all dead. All of them.

Lara is dead. The sweet little Lara is gone forever.

I felt a tear roll down my face slowly, burning the skin, but my face was still so numb, even though a hurricane was raging inside me.

I thought about everything I said to her before leaving. I thought about everything she said to me about her and her family, how she hugged me, how she cried in my arms.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to shout, I wanted to break something, destroy the fucking world. She deserved so much better than dying so young, like this.

I could feel tears falling from my eyes, remembering every single moment I spent with Lara. The blood in my body was rushing hard, I was barely holding myself.

"Allyn, you need to rest" Lydia's voice was like a whisper as she caressed my arm "Do you want us to let you sleep?"

"I want you to take me back to the mansion" My voice was deep and full of anger, even though I had never heard myself speak in this way. Angelo stopped in his tracks looking at me with a disapproving look.

"No" he snapped immediately, catching Maddox's eyes on him "It's not safe for you in there"

"I'm not asking you, Angelo" I snapped, looking at him. I'm sure everyone in the room can feel my anger "I need to go back there"

No power in the world can stop me from going back. Even if I have to stand against the King's family, I would. I don't care.

If it wasn't for them, she would still be alive. She paid for their mistakes, this stupid house became her coffin and I swear I will find out who did it and he will pay for it.

"Allyn listen to me-" Lydia started to speak, trying to calm me down but I pulled my hand away sharply looking at her through tears. She can't understand me.

"I don't want to listen" I cut her off, feeling my voice break "Either you take me back to the mansion or I'll get there myself. The choice is yours"

"There's a fucking bloodbath, Allyn" Angelo interjected, voice calling out, his gaze angry "We're trying to protect you"

"The way you protected Lara?" I laughed through tears, feeling the pain in my chest "Fuck you"

"Lara?" Angelo was bewildered, making my tears flow even faster. He has no freaking idea who she was. To him, she was just one of his servants, who paid with her life. He doesn't care, it's written on his damn face that he doesn't care about all these lost lives because of him and his family.