𝟐𝟏 || 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲

"𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊"

🖤

MADDOX POV:

''God, I just want this thing to fucking end already'' Angelo muttered annoyed looking at all the people on the dance floor having the time of their lives ''I'm tired of fake smiling at people I can't even stand''

I chuckled, sipping from the whiskey in my hand, and my gaze instinctively stopped on Allyn and Lydia, who were dancing along with all the other people around them.

Allyn was smiling, looking so happy as she danced with Lydia, swaying her sinful body to the beat of the music, and drawing quite a few glances from the men in the ballroom.

Everyone knew that if they kept their eyes on her longer than necessary they would end up with a bullet in the head, so no one took the risk of going near her, which saved me work because I had to get my hands dirty.

But they still looked at her, which I can't blame them for.

Allyn is a beautiful woman. A woman who would immediately catch your eye and not only because she has a body made for sins with all the curves in the right places.

Her face is so innocent and pure and at the same time behind her eyes is hiding a little demon ready to corrupt you in wanting her, sending you straight to fucking hell without you even realizing when you screwed up so damn much that you fell into her sinful hands.

"Maddox, where are you looking at?" Angelo's annoying voice brought me back to reality, making me turn my attention to him, and he was already staring at me with a big idiotic smile on his face "Maybe you see a girl you want to fuck tonight?''

I don't think he wants to know the real answer to this question. I already fucked her but I'll gladly do it again and again. It's addictive to be inside her.

"That's you, Angelo, not me " I checked with a low voice placing the glass on the table in front of us ''I have better things to do than fucking some whores"

"Allyn will be my wife very soon" he reminded me, making me swallow the nasty taste of that information "I don't feel like fucking girls tonight. Not at our engagement party and not after I've kissed her. Even I'm not that evil" he laughed, sipping from his drink

I turned my head sharply to him, my gaze glued to him, feeling his words sink deep into my mind with a nasty taste that made my body tense up too damn much.

I clenched my jaw, trying to silence the voice in my head telling me to shatter my brother's head right here and now in front of everyone.

I stared at him, studying his face for any sign to show me that he was joking, but he was more serious than ever, making my heart beat furiously against my chest.

"You kissed her?" I repeated slowly, trying to control my voice as my leg wobbled uncontrollably under the table when I saw him nodding, confirming this madness.

I took a big sip from my whiskey, letting it burn my throat, hoping to remove the bad taste in my mouth that had formed. That fucker kissed her.