𝟒𝟒 || 𝐌𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

" 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍. 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎 "

🖤

ALLYN POV:

When I opened my eyes, the first person I saw was Lydia King.

I was in an unknown place, lying on an unknown bed. I looked around panicked but the grey-painted room was unfamiliar to me.

And I was here, trapped with no other but Lydia King, staring at me with a grin on her pale face.

And as much as I didn't want it, unpleasant memories immediately rushed into my mind like a hurricane, reminding me of everything that happened the last time I was conscious.

Theo Stone is dead. Maddox King pulled the trigger with no hesitation, Theo's body fell on the ground and bled to death in front of my eyes. Oh My Freaking God.

This feels like one horrible nightmare. I wanted to wake up from this madness.

But every time I blinked, hoping to wake up from this nightmare- I was still in this room with Lydia King staring at me like a psycho.

This is the freaking reality and Lydia King was leaning against the wall across from me, knife in one hand, a greasy smile on her lips, as she watched me fully vulnerable and helpless.

"It was about damn time," she said in an amused voice, twirling the knife around her finger "I was getting bored"

How the hell did I even end up here? How the fuck Maddox managed to get me out of the mansion without the guards or my father catching him first? He's like a fucking shadow, hidden in the dark, haunting you.

I looked around the room trying to find some way out, but I only heard Lydia's dark laugh in return, bringing my attention back to her.

"I know what you're thinking about. You better not " she threatened with a sigh, her eyes on the knife she was playing with "I'll kill you before you make even a step"

Her eyes held nothing but the harsh truth. I clenched my jaw, realizing just how fucked up I really am.

My body was weak, I had no strength and I was trapped in this damn room with one of the greatest assassins in the world, who would love to see me dead.
What an irony.

"Where am I?" I asked, my voice quiet and tired, and she was barely holding back her smile.

"Somewhere safe" she mumbled unpleasant by her own answer ''My brother is dumb enough to save your fucking ass''

I laughed. The bitch has a sense of humor.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance" I muttered, feeling anger fueling my body. I should known better.

''You should have" she agreed, sitting on the chair across from me, challenging me with her grin ''But you're too weak to do that."

And the bitch was right more than ever.

I am weak and it's my weakness that will kill me.