𝟏𝟑 || 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝓉"

🖤

"Where's Lydia?" after a long, agonizing silence, staring at each other, Maddox spoke up still looking down at me with his eyes narrowed, arms crossed over his chest, digging holes into my soul with his black eyes.

"Um..." I mumbled, not knowing what is right and wrong in this situation but I was too drunk to try to lie to him "With a friend of mine "

''Friend?'' he repeated my words, raising an eyebrow in disbelief, and I just nodded slightly almost imperceptibly. "And how did you get home?"

"With Tamara" I answered, pointing back to the closed door of the room where Tamara was already sleeping

I saw his eyes darken as he clenched his jaw. Maddox shook his head, pressing his lips into a straight line and I just couldn't stop myself from looking down at them.

I know this is not the time for this, but memories of our kiss flashed through my head and my whole body tingled with the desire to kiss him again.

"I can't believe how fucking irresponsible you are" he angrily said, his eyes piercing holes in my body "Why the hell do you keep putting yourself in danger?" I could feel his voice getting angrier and louder with each passing second.

"Danger?" I repeated in annoyance, feeling myself getting angry as well "We were at a fucking club Maddox, stop overreacting" I pushed his body slightly so I could pass by him "Now if you excuse me I want to go to bed ''

I walked towards my room but his hand stopped me, grabbing mine and pulling me roughly towards him.

Our bodies collided, making me gasp at his proximity. Our faces were so close as he still held my hand in his, staring down at me with blackened eyes and a clenched jaw.

I could feel his breath against my lips sending shivers down my body and the pleasurable pain I'm feeling in my pussy is too fucking much. It's happening every time Maddox is near me and he doesn't even know what he's doing to me.

His gaze locked with mine, his dark dangerous eyes undressing me and I wanted nothing more than to feel his dominant touch on my burning body.

"You have no fucking clue..." he mumbled slowly, his voice filling my ears like an auditory orgasm. He was so close that our lips were almost touching and I can feel his warmth breathing "What have you gotten yourself into"

I swallowed hard as my gaze drifted over his full beautiful lips. The air left my lungs, feeling my entire face burning from the proximity of his muscular big body.

"And do you?" I asked in a whisper, looking up into his black eyes, through my long lashes "Do you have any idea what you've gotten yourself into Maddox?"

His brows furrowed, but he still managed to keep his face under control, showing almost no emotion as he stared down at me. I've always said that Maddox is programmed not to show or feel any emotion, but these little actions show me that under all that cold facade, he's not as unbreakable as he wants to be.

I found courage thanks to the alcohol, I raised my head a little so that our lips were already touching just enough to make him freeze in place, following my every move with his eyes.