𝟏𝟗 || 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦

"𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽, 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓊𝒷𝓂𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓈"

🖤

ALLYN POV:

I often ask myself one question - If I could go back to only one moment from my past, which one would it be?

When I was the happiest?

And to be honest the answer to that question every day is different because I can't choose just one moment from my childhood.

But I know that in every memory I want to relive again- my father is always there.

And I would give everything in this damn world to be able to just sit in his arms, reading a book one last time.

It's just a blank space in my heart that will never disappear no matter what. Yes, I am angry at him for what he did and for taking away from me the chance to fall in love properly but still... That's not enough to make me hate him, because even after all of this - I still love him with all my heart and I just want him to be here.

But he's not and he'll never be.

That's why I was reading a book alone in the large back garden of the mansion, enjoying the nice weather while my memories were hunting me like a damn ghost.

I wanted to spend the afternoon with Lara, but it seems the King family has assigned personal tasks to every single person working for them, and that's why Lara can't keep me company and I have to be alone in this damn mansion like always.

It's good I choose a good book to read.

I had forgotten how much I enjoy reading books. I love the smell of a good new book, I love the excitement it brings you, and I love everything about them. They were my safe place.

But after my father's death, I simply stopped doing it so often, because even in the fictional world I couldn't find peace.

But now here I am, turning page after page, smiling like an idiot, as I read a book about two people slowly falling in love with each other.

Ah, such a beautiful and powerful feeling is love, isn't it? Well, at least that's how I imagine it to be.

I would never find out because that opportunity was taken away from me, but somehow reading about love is enough to put a smile on my face.

And it's also making me realize how big of a mess is my life right now. I keep forgetting that this is not a book, it's real life and if I keep playing these dangerous games I won't have a happy ending.

Probably I won't be alive tho.

All of this is because of Maddox. I put my life on the line because of this man and can't even give a proper answer why.

Maddox is definitely not the type of guy you read about in the books.

The Guys there are nice and sweet. A real gentleman who knows how to treat a woman right. They got the look, the body, and everything in them it's just right.