Chapter 4

Chapter 4: How regretful you are in your previous life, how much hatred you are in this life.

When Ye Guangxiang led Dr. Su Xiangchen into the hospital, he saw Ye Tangshi and Zhang Erfen jumping in the yard.

As soon as he saw Ye Guangxiang, Ye Tang scolded him: "Third, come here!"

Ye Guangxiang ignored her and turned his head to talk to Dr. Su Xiangchen, "Dr. Su, Ozawa is in my room. He was hit in the back of the head and has been unconscious."

It was a serious matter to be hit on the back of the head. Su Xiangchen didn't dare to delay at all and entered Ye Guangxiang's room.

Seeing that Ye Guangxiang did not respond to him, Ye Tangshi was completely angry: "The third..."

As soon as she shouted at the third brother, Ye Guangxiang turned his head and looked at her coldly, "What's the roar?" Shocked to Ozawa, you don't have enough lives!"

"Third, why are you doing this? I'm your mother!" Ye Tang's eyes rounded.

"I know. You are my mother, and he is my father!" Ye Guangxiang's mouth was full of sarcasm, "I'm really blessed to put on your parents like you."

Ye Tang didn't expect Ye Guangxiang to talk like this. Thinking that Liao Chuxin didn't pay attention to her like this today, he was surprised and panicked: "Are you possessed by a ghost?"

Ye Guangxiang snorted, "If anyone dares to disturb Dr. Su to save Ozawa, wait for me to be hammered to death today."

After saying that, Ye Guangxiang stood in front of the door, put a heavy hammer at his feet, and stared coldly at the Ye family in the courtyard.

It's like a lion squatting in the grass ready to jump out at any time.

The Ye family felt murderous from Ye Guangxiang. In a daze, no one dared to come over and no one dared to talk.

Su Xiangchen took the only iron flashlight in the lock ditch and carefully examined Ye Ze's eyes, and the flashlight emitted a faint yellow warm light:

"The back of the brain was hit hard to form a concussion, and I gave him an injection."

The flashlight was captured when Jiang Dongzhou beat the white dog. In order to make it convenient for Su Xiangchen to see a doctor, Jiang Dongzhou transferred it to Su Xiangchen.

The flashlight shell is made of iron sheet, which is a Hutou brand produced by Guangzhou Dongzhou Flashlight Factory.

Su Xiangchen is giving an injection to Ye Ze, and Ye Yu is also looking at Su Xiangchen's son Su Wenmao.

Feeling that someone was looking at him, Su Wenmao turned his eyes back at Ye Yu. His eyes were deep, like the sea.

The ice is cold and faint, but it is as beautiful as the morning glow at dawn.

Su Wenmao is seven years old.

I have never spoken or responded to others since I was a child.

Everyone thought he was dumb and deaf.

In fact, Su Wenmao can hear and speak.

Seeing that Su Xiangchen had finished the injection, Liao Chuxin asked Su Xiangchen to examine Ye Yu and Ye Ze's injuries.

Su Xiangchen's corners of his eyes contracted: "Why did the injury look like this?"

Pass me a bag of concocted dandelions.

If Ye Yu doesn't have broken skin bleeding, boil water to wipe her. If the skin is broken and bleeding, I'll wait until I get the medicine tomorrow. I've been busy with farming and statistics these days. I don't have time to go up the mountain to collect medicine, and I don't have any medicine in my hand.