Chapter 97-98

Chapter 97: In the eyes of scientists, there are no secrets in the world.

Although they came to the desert for the first time, they are no stranger to the desert.

Seeing Qin Zinong standing next to the shuttle tree, he knew that he had parasitic Cistanche at the roots of the tree. Ye Yu was surprised and surprised: "How do you know?"

Qin Zinong laughed and pointed to the root of the shuttle tree, "I can tell the age of the shuttle tree by its branches. This is a five-year-old shuttle. At the root, there are traces of your excavation..."

Ye Yan followed Qin Zinong's hand and looked at the roots, but he couldn't see anything. The sand was the same, and there was no difference.

So he looked at Qin Zinong with a confused face.

"It's because of this..." Qin Zinong picked up a withered spindle root with his finger. "This root usually grows about one meter below the ground, and now it has been turned out, proving that it has been turned over here. I just inferred from this that you planted Cistanche here.

Ye Yu looked at Qin Zinong with a shocking face: "It turned out to be like this!"

Sure enough, as long as it's about plants, it can't hide the eyes of a botanist.

Although Academician Qin Zinong's main research direction is ferns, he still knows a lot about other plants.

Academician Li's eyes fell on the far-embled meat and Xiao Huang: "These two little ones protect you, right?"

He smiled, "Is this to treat us as bad guys?"

Ye Yu turned his head and smiled, "They are very obedient." He waved to the two little ones.

Meat and Xiao Huang ran over, sandwiched Ye Ze and Ye Yu in the middle from left to right, and looked at Academician Qin and Academician Li vigilantly.

Academician Li pointed to the meat with a smile, "Can I touch it?"

Ye Yu hesitated for a moment: "I don't know if it's willing to."

Although the meat is very obedient, it is still very vigilant against strangers. Just look at it to protect Ye Yu and Ye Ze as soon as it comes over. It is wary of Academician Qin and Academician Li.

Academician Li did not force it: "It's okay..."

Qin Zinong asked Xiao Huang, "Has this little Bactrian camel have been three months?"

When Hassan, who was working, heard this sentence, quickly interrupted, "This camel belongs to our family."

Since Leader Li coveted Dahei, Hasan understood why Ye Guangxiang had to describe Rhubarb mother and son as their family.

If Rhubarb mother and son are from the Hassan family, no matter who comes, they should worry about their youthful identity.

I won't rob...

Therefore, no matter who asks, he says that rhubarb mother and son belong to his family.

Besides, he is a minor!

If someone really robs rhubarb mother and son, he can also play tricks.

At this time, as soon as Qin Zinong mentioned Xiao Huang, he immediately made a sound.

Qin Zinong turned his head and looked at Hassan and communicated with Academician Li in English: "He's afraid that we will rob camels."

Academician Li also replied in English: "Wild Bactrian camels are very precious, but we won't grab it. Look at him so vigilant that someone has robbed their things before.