Chapter 79-80

Chapter 79: Heart Sourness

Hearing that the Ye family had blue and black ink, Li Sanzhen hurried over and was rare.

Ye Yu looked at Li Sanzhen strangely: "Uncle Li, is there no ink in the regiment yard?"

"Ink is not easy to store and transport." Li Sanzhen sighed, "The things we use need to be shipped from the mainland. First, we will take the train to Lanzhou Station. It's okay to say on the train. When you get off the train and transport it by car, it will inevitably be damaged.

There is no foam at this time, which is most plugged with hemp ropes and sawdust.

Once the glass bottle collides, it will break.

Therefore, ink is very rare in the station.

Ye Yu hurried into the mall and bought two more bottles of ink, which cost 16 yuan.

Digital currency (E-CNY) amount: 76,938 yuan.

He went into the nest with Liao Chuxin and took out a small kerosene bottle: "This is the remaining ink, which is for you."

"Why is this embarrassing?" Despite that, Li Sanzhen still took over.

As long as it is bookkeeping, you must use a pen.

Ink is really precious.

"Nothing, we don't need it." Liao Chuxin squeezed her lips and smiled.

Looking at Li Sanzhen treating ink as a treasure and wrapping it up layer by layer with hemp rope, Ye Yu was a little sad.

After thinking about it, she asked Xiao Luo, "Do you know how to make ink?"

"The most suitable way to make it is lamp coal ink." Xiao Luo sent a piece of paper.

Formulation: a small amount of water, cowhide gelatin, lamp coal, alcohol, and liquid stone carbonic acid.

Method: First add water to the cowhide glue, heat it to melt it, and then add the lamp coal and stir it to dissolve.

At the same time, dissolve the ice sheet in alcohol. When the lamp coal is added to the cowhide glue solution and stirred to an appropriate level, add the dissolved alcohol with ice slices and remove the heat and stir evenly.

Finally, add liquid stone carbonic acid and mix well.

Lamp coal is the coal ash obtained by covering the bottle on the kerosene lamp.

As soon as Ye Yu looked at the production process, he knew that there was no work.

The price of alcohol and ice sheet exceeds that of ink.

It's even more wasteful to make a little ink to burn the coal lamp for a long time.

"In fact, we also make ink, but we are made of plants." Li Sanzhen smiled and talked about homemade ink with Ye Yu:

"The water boiled from the leaves of amaranth, and then the water will continue to be boiled. When there is only a little left, it will become red ink. It's good to dip the brush and write it down."

"It's just not lasting. It will become fading in a few years." Li Sanzhen sighed, "It's okay to use it at ordinary times, but it can't be recorded."

"There is also potato juice, which will turn black after fermentation. After basking in the sun for a few days, it can also be used to write." Li Sanzhen smiled, "In our pen, there is potato juice."

To burn firewood, you need to cut down trees or pick up branches.

Everyone is reluctant to use coal, and the coal has been saved for the factory to burn the boiler.