Chapter 95-96

Chapter 95: Who are these people?

There are leather bands in the mall, but they can't be used. There are no leather bands yet.

She took out two of her red tie ropes, first combed Xiao Huang with a comb, and then tied them in circles.

When it was tied to the end, he also tied a small bow.

Xiao Huang's head was suddenly tied to a rope. He felt uncomfortable and shook his head.

"Don't move, it looks good." Ye Yu tied Xiao Huang, and then tied it to rhubarb.

After tying rhubarb, Ye Yu nodded with satisfaction: "It looks good..."

Dahei came over and saw something extra on Dahuang's head. He bit it and threw it directly to the ground.

Ye Yu was so scared that he hurried over and grabbed it: "Uncle Black, I'll give you a prick later."

Ye Yugang just tied up rhubarb.

The meat also ran over and looked at Ye Yu eagerly.

Ye Yu thought for a moment, so he took off one of the two small pulls on his head, tied them into small bows first, and then bought a small black card from the mall and clipped them over the top of the meat.

The meat proudly raised his head and shook his ears at Xiao Huang.

The last remaining head rope, Ye Yu, was simply tied to the big black wooden card and made a beautiful bow.

Dahei shook the small wooden sign above his neck and proudly looked at the golden carving couple standing on the wall.

Jin Diao turned his head and looked at his daughter-in-law, and then looked down at himself. I don't know why there was a feeling that he was excluded and unable to integrate.

It stared at the small wooden card.

Is it because of the small wooden card?

After breakfast, Liao Shuxue arranged the work of his family: "Hasan and I went to prick the grass square, and Ye Yu and Ye Ze stayed at home to look after the house." He pointed to Dahei again, "You protect them."

Dahei made a nose at Liao Shuxue and said that he had heard it.

Seeing my uncle and Hassan pulling out of the shelf cart, Ye Yu took a small shovel to the chicken coop and rabbit shovel shit in the chicken coop and rabbit kennel.

Seeing that the rainwater manhole cover was not covered, he called Ye Ze to come and struggled to cover it.

Take a small rag and clean up the cooking garbage on the stove.

Then I was too tired: "When on earth can I grow up?"

Now he is small and needs to stand on the stool to reach the stove. It's very difficult to wipe the stove.

It's not like Liao Chuxin. As soon as her arms stretched out, he wiped all the stove.

After erasing the stove, clean up the dust from the stove and pile it together.

The ash in the stove is vegetation ash, which can not only be used as fertilizer, but also pickle ash to cultivate tofu.

According to legend, Huipei tofu was developed by Guan Yu, a famous general in the Three Kingdoms period, and the production method is also very simple.

The main raw materials are vegetation ash and tofu.

After cutting the tofu into slices, wrap it in cloth or paper, and then put the yards one by one into the vegetation ash.