Chapter 25-26

Chapter 25: Xiao Luo: I really want to send it all the time.

As soon as Liao Shuxue shouted out, she saw the big black front hoof raise and kicked the wild camel on her.

It seems to be driving this wild camel.

Somehow, no matter how big black fist kicking, the wild camel refused to leave.

He stubbornly walked in the direction of the nest.

When he walked to the groundhouse, the wild camel bent its legs and lay on the ground.

The black anger was so angry that he raised his back hoof and kicked it again.

Ye Yu quickly said, "Dahei, don't kick it."

Ye Yu has seen wild camels in his previous life. He knows that although wild camels do not take the initiative to hurt people, they will be far away from human beings.

Somehow, this wild camel actually walked to the middle of the crowd.

The wild camel's big nose moved.

Raise your wet eyes and look at the leaves.

There was a pleading look in his eyes.

Ye Yu looked carefully and found that the wild camel's belly was very large.

Is it to have a baby that is why I asked humans for help?

Ye Ze also came over: "Sister, does it bite?"

Ye Yu shook his head: "Don't bite, it's very docile."

Ye Ze was happy and stretched out his hand to touch the wild camel.

The wild camel sniffed at Ye Ze and let Ye Ze rub it.

Wang Yao's eyes straightened: "No way? Are wild camels so docile?"

He stepped forward and rubbed the head of the wild camel like two children.

The wild camel suddenly stood up and looked at Wang Yao vigilantly.

If you don't agree, you will kick people.

"Are you disliked again?" Wang Yao retreated in horror and was extremely annoyed.

Seeing him retreating, the wild camel knelt down again, put his head into Ye Yu's arms, and sniffed desperately.

"Just live in my house, okay?" Ye Yu patted the wild camel's stomach.

The wild camel narrowed its eyes comfortably, and its big nose moved, as if to respond to Ye Yu's words.

Liao Chuxin called Ye Yu into the nest.

Take out all the pots and spoons from the space.

Then he put a pile of wood on the ground outside and began to cook.

In a while, the corn batter was ready, and Liao Chuxin brought out the pickles from the nest: "The conditions are simple. Let's deal with it first."

Wang Yao praised goosebumps: "This pickle is salted enough, and it is cut so fine. It's really delicious."

"We are all pickled like this. If there are goose bumps or radishes in the ball field later, I can go and help pickle it." Liao Chuxin smiled brightly.

Only Ye Ze looked down at the goosebumps in the bowl and whispered to Ye Yu, "Sister, why is that kind of soft goosebumps?"

Ye Yu coughed for a moment: "There are so many things that Mom can't pack them up for a moment. I'll find it after cleaning it up in a few days."

Ye Ze was very coaxy and was very happy to hear the words. He took a large sip of corn paste: "The crispy mustard is also delicious."