Chapter 113-114

Chapter 113: Big Black: I'm single by my ability

"Do we also want to pick lanterns for the Lantern Festival?" Ru Xian didn't expect that Liao Shuxue would also come to her with a lantern, and his face was a little red.

Liao Shuxue coughed, "No! I see it's getting dark. The road is not easy. Come and illuminate it for you.

Ru Xian's face turned red. He turned around and took a piece of cloth to wipe the blackboard hard.

The blackboard is made of Liao Shuxue from poplar board, and it is not painted. It is the original color of the wood.

Although the blackboard is very clean and flat.

But there are still a slight burrs.

After writing with chalk, it is difficult to erase.

Ye Yu gave Ru Xian a box of colored chalk, which contained red and green.

Ru Xian was very careful every time he wrote, for fear that she would use too much chalk.

She wiped the blackboard for a while, and accidentally touched a burr with her finger. The burr stuck into the skin, which made her oop.

Liao Shuxue hurriedly raised the lantern and was very nervous: "What's the matter? Did you hurt your hand?"

"Just have a prick." Ru Xian put his finger under the lantern and wanted to clip the burrs out with a nail cover.

The hands who often work can't keep a nail cover at all, and it can't be clamped several times.

Liao Shuxue's eyes first fell on Ru Xian's hair.

Her hair was shining with a faint layer of gold under the starlight and candlelight.

Like Han girls, she divided her hair into two strands and tied it into two braids and left it in front of her.

Her hair is thick, and she may have applied a lot of Usma straw juice when she was a child.

It may also be that the living conditions in this period are better and the hair quality has become better.

With such thick hair, the skin on her back of her neck looks as white as beautiful jade.

Liao Shuxue heard that the most beautiful jade in the world is Hetian jade.

Think about it, it's such a moisturizing...

Ru Xian finally clipped off the burrs with her nails and shook his fingers: "It really hurts." As soon as she looked up, her eyes were against Liao Shuxue's. Her eyes were so hot that she couldn't help retreating.

"What are you looking at?" Seeing that he was still looking at him all the time, Ru Xian raised his eyebrows.

Liao Shuxue restrained and recovered: "I just now, I seemed to see a rabbit... Yes, rabbit..."

"What rabbit?" Ru Xian stared at him, but couldn't help smiling, "Let's go, go home."

Liao Shuxue quickly followed: "I'll shine for you."

The two walked side by side and walked slowly.

It was very quiet around, and only the cheers of the children could be heard from the distance.

Ru Xian looked up and saw a light belt made of lanterns running slowly around the millennium.

The last child tripped over something, and the lantern in his hand fell out and immediately began to burn.

The child was stunned for a moment, and tears immediately filled his eyes. He cried loudly: "My lantern..."

Ye Ze, who ran in front of him, hurried back and gave him the lantern in his hand: "You carry my lantern."