Chapter 119-120

Chapter 119: The Cave Under the Boulder

As soon as Ye Qi fell into the sand, he felt that he slid deeper with the sand.

There is darkness in front of me, and I can't see anything.

She didn't dare to scream for fear of scaring Su Wenmao. As she slipped down, she shouted Su Wenmao's name: "Brother Wen Mao, where are you?" Say something."

In the dark, I feel that time is stagnant.

Ye Yu didn't know how long he had been skating, and then he felt that his feet seemed to have hit something soft and stopped.

She hurriedly took out the flashlight from the space to illuminate it.

"Brother Wenmao?" Only then did Ye Yu find that the soft thing she hit was Su Wenmao, so she quickly stood up.

Su Wenmao didn't move, and his eyes just looked ahead.

"Brother Wenmao?" Ye Yu was afraid that Su Wenmao was shocked, and he just carefully pulled his sleeve. "Are we falling into the quicksand?"

Su Wenmao didn't say anything and still looked forward motionlessly.

There is a crooked passage ahead, which can't see anything clearly, and the light of the flashlight can only illuminate the nearby place.

Ye Yu thought for a moment and bought a cap with a mine lamp in the mall and put it on top of his head.

The beam of the mine lamp is more concentrated and can be seen more clearly.

I looked around and found that I was sliding down a passage.

From time to time, there is sand sliding down the passage.

Looking forward, there is still a passage ahead, and I don't know where it leads.

The sand that only buried the ankles just now has gradually become more and more.

If they stay here all the time, they will be buried by the sand.

After thinking about it, Ye Yu turned his head: "Brother Wen Mao, shall we walk forward?"

Su Wenmao blinked a pair of beautiful eyes like autumn water, as if to agree with Ye Yu's words.

Ye Yu bought a mountaineering rope from the mall and tied himself to Su Wenmao.

I bought two more climbing sticks, one myself, and gave Su Wenmao one.

The road of the passage is tortuous and has diffuse water vapor.

The sand under your feet is slightly wet, and you can hear the sound of sand when walking.

After accumulating to a certain height, the sand in the passage behind him began to collapse and pour, gradually pouring towards them.

Fortunately, they just walked forward, otherwise they would have been carried forward by quicksand and would definitely be injured.

They slowly moved forward in the passage, and at this time, Liao Shuxue and Su Xiangchen were crazy in the oasis.

"Are you sure it's here?"

Liao Shuxue picked up the shovel and dug desperately according to the place Xiao Huang pointed out.

But no matter how much he digs, the sand will always pour here.

Su Xiangchen, who was usually steady and gentle, turned red at this time, waved a shovel, and kept digging sand.

Several Uighur boys looked around and said, "This doesn't work. The more and more sand is digging. They are here. Let's dig around."

Everyone stopped working and came to dig sand one after another.