Chapter 43-44

Chapter 43: I want to turn the desert into an oasis

"Xiao Yu is back?" When Liao Chuxin saw her daughter coming back, she smiled and introduced the person, "This is my daughter. How do you say it in Uyghur... It seems to be, but cum!"

The Uighur woman sitting opposite Liao Chuxin had her eyes and couldn't see anything.

But her face was full of cheerful smiles. She could only say Uyghur, "Hello, little girl."

"You must be Hassan's brother's mother, right?" Ye Yu stretched out his hand with a smile and let the Uighur woman hold it.

The Uighur woman nodded with a smile: "Your voice is so beautiful, just like a lark from you foreigner. Although I have never heard the cry of a lark, I think it must be your voice.

"This is Aunt Guri." After Liao Chuxin introduced, he introduced the little girl next to Aunt Gu Li to Ye Yu. "Her name is Ruxian Azina Sadik, and she is Hassan's sister."

Ye Yu's eyes fell on Ru Xian's face and was stunned in an instant.

Ru Xian has a pair of big eyes, and under the tall bridge of his nose, there are a pair of small red lips.

Her hair is slightly yellow, but it adds to her Western atmosphere.

When laughing, he showed crystal teeth.

It is as beautiful as a flower.

Ru Xian means bright and clear in Uyghur, and Azina is Friday.

The implication of this name is really very good.

"Hello, Sister Ruxian." Ye Yu greeted him with a smile.

Ru Xian stood up shyly: "Hello, Xiao Yu."

Ru Xian can speak Ganlong dialect, and Ye Yu doesn't sound so difficult.

After chatting with them for a while, Ye Yu knew that Hassan and Ru Xian's father was an imam at the beginning of school.

He died of an emergency illness that year.

Hassan's family used to be very rich. Until his father died, his mother cried blindly and fell down.

"You first live in the nest of Soo Xue and let Shu Xue and Hassan live in the stove." Liao Chuxin made a decision with a smile.

Aunt Guri quickly refused, "Isn't that good? How can we live in the host's room? Our family of three just lives in the stove.

"There's nothing good or not. That's it." Liao Chuxin stood up and said, "I'm going to cook."

"Let me help you." Aunt Guri also stood up.

Liao Chuxin hesitated for a moment: "Can you see it?"

Aunt Gu Li smiled and said, "I can see it vaguely. Please let me show your hand. The warehouse I made is delicious."

Does the library sell sacles? Liao Chuxin hasn't eaten it yet. He is a little curious, "How does this work?"

"It's made of sand. It's very troublesome to say. In fact, it's very simple. It's to heat the sand and put the bag on it. Aunt Guri said as she walked in the direction of the stove.

At this time, the stove had been cleaned up and the pots and spoons had been re-posed.

Two large water tanks were also cleaned and filled with water.

Aunt Gu Li scooped water and washed his hands carefully: "We bring wheat flour, so we make it with our own wheat flour."

Liao Chuxin did not stop her. She knew that Aunt Gu Li was trying her best to maintain dignity.