Chapter 91-92

Chapter 91: May the grains be prosperous and six animals flourish in the coming year.

When he came closer, Ye Yu was stunned.

There was a big hole under the courtyard gate, which should have been dubbed out by meat and Xiao Huang.

The pit leads straight out of the courtyard gate...

Ye Yu bought a flashlight from the mall and took it in, and only a touch of white light rushed out of the deep pit.

Liao Chuxin opened the door of the courtyard.

Ye Yu took a flashlight to take a picture.

The little cute jumper jumped in the direction of the desert, running fast and didn't look back.

Ye Yu hurriedly shouted, "Meat, get it back."

The meat did not move and refused this order.

Liao Chuxin turned her head and looked at the two small ones.

Two small rows sat in rows, with a expression that although I am guilty, as long as I don't admit my mistake.

"If Ozawa knew that he would definitely cry." Ye Yu nodded to the forehead of two small brains.

The two little ones rubbed Ye Yu's hand flatteringly.

"You two are not allowed to dig pits in the future!" Liao Chuxin looked at the pit at the gate of the courtyard and shook her head and pushed the soil back to fill it. "Tomorrow morning, ask your father and your uncle to make mud bricks to smooth this place at the gate of the courtyard."

Ye Guangxiang walked out and took a look. He was also funny: "Ozawa will definitely cry tomorrow."

The next morning, Ye Guangxiang, Liao Shuxue and Hassan talked about the gate of the hospital.

"Last night, meat and Xiao Huang dug made a hole and let go of the jumping rats away. I'm afraid they will learn to pick holes in the future and go out to play at night. Why don't we flatten the ground at the gate of the courtyard?"

Liao Shuxue didn't expect that the two little jumpers would let go. First, they were stunned, and then nodded: "O okay, let's do it now. Since you have to work, it's better to level the ground of our yard.

Everyone is making mud bricks with mud in the yard.

When Ye Ze woke up, he ran to the nest he had made yesterday.

As soon as I approached, I found that the little cute thing was gone, and I was so anxious to look around, "Where have you been?" Where did you go?"

Seeing that he was sweating with anxiety, Ye Yu came over and said, "What are you looking for?"

Ye Ze pointed to the nest and cried in his voice: "Sister, the little cutie is gone."

"Why is it gone?" Ye Yu didn't say anything about the meat and Xiao Huang's joint release of the jumping mouse, "Did you escape from the gate of the courtyard?" It's so small that it can be drilled out.

Ye Ze ran to the gate of the courtyard and compared it with his hand. Sure enough, there was a small crack from the ground, and tears fell: "Why did you run? I also want to feed it well."

Seeing Ye Ze crying, Meat and Xiao Huang came over and rubbed Ye Ze left and right.

Ye Ze held Xiao Huang in one hand and meat in the other, which was a little sad.

"Forget it, it may go back to his mother. I would also be sad if someone separated me from my mother. He doesn't want to stay here, and I can't force it. It's like a golden sculpture, and my uncle didn't force him to stay.