Chapter 65-66

Chapter 65: I'm Going Home

Seeing the meat lying on the ground, there was a clear smile in the eyes of the Wolf King.

He thought for a moment, dragged out a lot of animal internal organs from the place where things were buried and put them in front of the meat.

The viscera contains water and salt, as well as a lot of nutrition, which is the best food.

When the wolf catches food, the first thing to eat is the internal organs.

It is not easy to keep the internal organs behind.

The meat didn't even smell, so he turned his head aside.

The Wolf King knew that the meat was irstyling, so he put the internal organs and lay beside him.

Although I was lying down, my ears were stunned and I listened to the movement of meat at any time.

I escaped more than a dozen times and didn't escape. The energy in the meat consumed a lot.

My stomach cooed.

He turned his head and glanced at the internal organs near his mouth and smashed it.

Resistance is useless! The Wolf King looked at the meat with emotional eyes, and his claws were stripped into the internal organs, signaling the meat to eat.

Wolves are carnivores, and their internal organs are very tempting to meat.

The meat smacked his mouth, put his little head on his claws, and stared at the internal organs in front of him.

His stomach cooed, and there was an attractive internal organs in front of him.

Meat has never been hungry since birth.

The female wolf always takes good care of it.

When he arrived at Ye's house, rhubarb was fed to him.

Sometimes I eat some food, but most of the time, Ye Yu secretly feeds it meat.

The meat blinked and thought about Ye Ze.

Although Ye Ze will collect its hair, pull its tail and use it as a hand warmer.

But it just likes Ye Ze.

Ye Yu is also very good...

But Ye Ze is like a piece of gold, shining.

The wind blows in the desert, blowing the smell of internal organs into the nose.

The meat covered his eyes with his claws and turned over.

Directly back to the internal organs.

The fetal hair on the little belly fell together and was blown by the breeze, with layers of ripples.

After night, the Wolf King stayed beside the meat.

The internal organs are placed on the ground, not less.

When it's almost dawn...

Listening to the snoring of the wolf king beside him, the meat carefully opened his eyes.

After waiting for a while, the meat quietly got up and ran towards the millennium crossing.

Cross the sand dunes and smell the smell of thousands of years in the air.

I ran desperately, as if I had forgotten that I didn't eat and I was very hungry.

Just then, a dark shadow fell from the sky.

The Wolf King easily picked up his neck and brought it back.

The meat struggled: "Oh... wow... wow--" I'm going home, I'm going to find Ye Ze.