Chapter 127-128

Chapter 127: Preparing for a Rainy Day

Two days later, Ru Xian settled the accounts, and the members went to collect the money one by one.

Although on average, there is very little money after personal use, no member thinks that this money represents honor.

Families with lack of salt and oil also replenished oil and salt by selling Cistanche.

The club bought faders and knives and found a clever member to act as a barber.

As long as you don't dislike the barber's skills and push your head like a dog, you can get a haircut every day, not for a penny.

Each family sent a box of matches.

Everyone is reluctant to use it, but they all use a fire sickle.

A fire sickle is to use flint or pebbles to light a small piece of steel and light the flocculation kneaded with wormwood to ignite.

Every family has fire sickle, and some have even been passed down for generations.

After this incident, the resentment of the members about the treasure completely disappeared.

"Where can I find such a good thing as honor and money? We just hide the treasure. Where can we sell it?"

"They are all poor families. Who would be willing to exchange grain for gold? Anyway, I'm reluctant to exchange my grain for gold.

"I think it's going to be dry this year. I'm afraid it's going to cut production."

As everyone spoke, they got out of the weather.

They are all worried about the weather this year.

"It's better for Ye Zhishu to lead us to drill wells. I think the second well is about to be done."

"What kind of gold is not gold? That's what rich people can think. If there is a well in my yard, dozens of mu of land and camels, life will be happy.

"It would be better to raise dozens of sheep."

Speaking of this, everyone laughed.

Ye Guangxiang came over and talked about the grass square: "Now the grass in the field has been hoeed. Why don't you go to the grass square tomorrow?"

Everyone agreed: "Phazing more grass squares this year can also protect our farmland."

"That's it. Let's come to the peasant association to get the farm tools tomorrow." After saying that, Ye Guangxiang talked about collecting eggs, "Everyone has relatives and friends. Let's publicize the large number of fertilized eggs in our club."

Several Uighur uncles' eyes lit up, "Let's promote and propaganda later."

During this period, occasionally someone will come to the small oasis to explore whether they can find the treasure.

The news that the Millennium Ferry was going to collect eggs and prepare to raise chickens spread to all directions.

Many people sell eggs for thousands of years.

Ye Guangxiang did not owe to these egg sellers. In the name of the peasant association, he managed them to have lunch and sent half a bag and water when they left, for fear that they would be hungry on the road.

Once in two, the name of thousands of years of rushing for justice and righteousness, and the name of kindness and charity came out.

This kind of harvesting eggs from farmers can't actually collect many eggs.