Chapter 27-28

Chapter 27: Wild camels are difficult to give birth

Seeing the wild camel's eyes, Ye Yu couldn't bear to say, "Give it a little left?" What a pity."

Liao Chuxin couldn't stand it.

Bring the rest of the bucket and put it in front of the wild camel: "Drink! After drinking, give birth at ease.

The wild camel put its head into the bucket and drank water in a big mouthful.

Then he half-squinted and lay in front of Ye Yu's family.

"This camel is so good!" Ye Yu touched the neck of the wild camel and walked to the watered seed bed ditch.

A little lizard seemed to be attracted by the smell of space water and ran over from afar.

As soon as the little lizard ran to several shuttle trees, it was obviously stunned after seeing the huge thing Ye Yu.

With two long legs, two front legs drooping, twisting eight-character steps, and running into the distance.

Ye Yu saw the lizard running for the first time, and he couldn't help but be handsome.

Liao Shuxue came back with Dahei, and the shelf car was full.

Not only did there have food seeds and rented agricultural tools, but the regiment farm gave them two large water tanks and a few barrels of clean drinking water.

There are also three rifles and bullets to keep them on guard against accidents.

As soon as he approached the ground, Dahei became restless and shouted.

"Brother Hei, what's wrong?" Liao Shuxue thought Dahei was tired and hurriedly untied the reins.

The reins were untied, and Dahei raised his front hoof and kicked the wild camel. He was angry and impatient.

"What's the matter?" Liao Shuxue didn't know, so she hurriedly pulled Dahei away, "Brother Hei, he is pregnant with a baby."

Dahei struggled desperately and became even more angry: "Ah Ang... Ao Ang--"

The wild camel lay on the ground and didn't say anything, allowing the big black to kick it.

"Big Black, don't kick it." Ye Yu came over and secretly stuffed a peeled milk candy into the big black mouth. "Good boy, obedient."

Appeased by Ye Yu, Dahei calmed down, but he still stared at the wild camel angrily.

Seeing Dahei return to normal, Liao Shuxue scratched his head: "Why does Dahei listen to Xiao Yu like this now?"

Liao Chuxin wins a winf at Ye Guangxiang.

Ye Guangxiang quickly came to remove the two water tanks, and then took Liao Shuxue to look at the wasteland in front of him and discussed the wasteland:

"It's colder here than at home. If the land is not cultivated earlier, I'm afraid this year's winter wheat can't be planted. Therefore, I think we will start reclamation tomorrow.

"The digging of wells also has to be put on the agenda. I have heard before that there is a cellar in Ganlong. I want to study it with you after the land reclamation. Otherwise, if there is no water, it will also be in vain.

"Okay, arrange the well after the wasteland is opened." Liao Shuxue nodded, "Brother Hei can also help in the land..."

Ye Guangxiang took a branch and drew a big circle around the two nests: "What do you think of a fence?"

"It's done!" Liao Shuxue nodded, "In case a wolf breaks in, the fence can also stop it."

The two of them did what they said and sawed the poplar trees into pieces and boards.