Chapter 109-110

Chapter 109: Aunt Gu Li's Healed

There are many people and great power. On the day of the severe cold on January 21, the house in the whole village will be built.

Anyway, it's on the edge of the desert. There are a lot of land, and the yard of each family is very large.

Even the Ye family's yard has been renovated, and each house is equipped with glass windows.

"If the house is dry, you can move here after the Spring Festival." Ye Guangxiang looked at one after another and was very satisfied.

The only thing I'm dissatisfied is Hassan: "Why do our family have our own courtyard?" How nice is it to be in the same courtyard as Brother Guangxiang's house?

Liao Shuxue knocked on his head: "In the future, you will also get married and start a family. How can you always be in the same courtyard as others?"

Hassan was unconvinced: "Isn't Brother Shuxue also not married? Why can I be in the same courtyard as Brother Guangxiang?

"Uh..." Why doesn't you open and pick up a pot? Bullying me of my girlfriend, right? Liao Shuxue stared at Hassan, "Are you looking for a pump?"

Hassan stopped talking.

In fact, Liao Shuxue's land has been left, right next door to Ye Guangxiang.

As long as he gets married, he can cover it at any time.

By February 1, villagers came to clean up the house one after another.

Everyone was very happy, and everyone who came here brought more or less gifts to the Ye family.

"You Han people have a saying that your predecessors plant trees, and future generations take advantage of the cool... You dug a well to have the foothold of our Chat Village." Everyone is very grateful to Ye Guangxiang.

There is no objection to Ye Guangxiang's proxy.

After tidying up the house for a few days, everyone was very satisfied. They were ready to move after the Spring Festival to let the Ye family spend the Spring Festival at ease.

This year's New Year's Eve is February 11th, and the Spring Festival is the 12th.

Since childhood, the Ye family has been busy during the Spring Festival.

First, I cleaned all the rooms inside and outside.

Then I began to steam steam steamed buns and bags.

Liao Chuxin is a person with strong hands-on ability. At the beginning, she saccumbed Aunt Gu Li several times, and learned how to play Kumai Xifeng.

The bag is stored longer than steamed bread, and it is not easy to break.

"Actually, this bag is a little similar to the pancakes there." Liao Chuxin talked to Hassan while baking a bag.

Hassan listened absent-mindedly, but thought about his Ana and sister: "I don't know when they will come back?" I don't know if Ana's eyes are ready.

Liao Chuxin smiled and said, "Don't worry. Since the telegram says that it has recovered, it will definitely come back soon."

Hassan muttered, "Anah has never seen me look when I grow up."

After listening to Hasan's words, Liao Chuxin's sacling stopped for a moment, a little sour.

Aunt Guri is really not easy.

My husband was seriously ill and sold everything he could sell.

She pulled the two children alone...

Finally, the children grew up and got cataracts again.