Chapter 179-182

Chapter 179: Robber the Pig

At three updates in the middle of the night, the door of Ye Yu's house was suddenly knocked.

"Who is it?" Ye Guangxiang opened the door and saw Zhang Mu get in.

"Where's the big fat pig? Where's the big fat pig?" Zhang Mu grabbed Ye Guangxiang anxiously and asked.

"In the warehouse of the Farmers' Association..." Before Ye Guangxiang finished a word, Zhang Mu had run away.

Ye Guangxiang hurried back and put on another dress, and then ran to the peasant association.

Ye Yu was also awakened and ran to the peasant association.

The door of the peasant association had opened at this time. Zhang Mu rushed in and went straight to the warehouse: "Where's the fat pig? I'm here to pick up fat pigs."

The salesperson rubbed his eyes: "Didn't you say that it will be delivered to the tour market supply and marketing agency tomorrow..." One word hasn't been finished yet.

Zhang Mu has been eager to grab the key and open the door of the warehouse: "I'm here to arrange fat pigs."

He waved his hand and greeted the people behind him: "All carry them in the car."

The salesperson was stunned for a moment and didn't dare to stop it.

Just as the salesperson was stunned, Zhang Mu's men had rushed into the house and threw wild boars into the car one by one.

Zhang Mu patted the salesperson on the shoulder with a smile: "Well done. I will definitely praise your director when I go back."

Just as the salesperson was dizzy, Zhang Mu ran away and got into the truck, and his soldiers jumped into the carriage.

Then the truck started and disappeared into the night in a blink of an eye.

The salesperson didn't react until then and rushed out of the peasant association: "You haven't written a note yet!" This is the pig collected by our supply and marketing agency.

In response to the salesperson, there is only endless night and the starlight overhead.

Just then, another truck drove far away. As soon as the director of the supply and marketing agency jumped off the truck, he praised the salesperson for doing well:

"Where are the pigs you collected? I came to pull pigs. Pull it away quickly, so that someone will come to grab it during the day.

Speaking of which, he saw that the salesperson's expression was wrong, and an ominous omen appeared in his heart: "Where's the pig?"

The salesperson was stunned for a moment: "Lead Zhang Mu just pulled it away. He said that you asked him to pull it."

"You idiot!" The director of the supply and marketing agency was about to be stunned by the salesperson, "He has pulled away all fourteen fat pigs?"

"La, pull it away." The salesperson replied carefully.

The director of the supply and marketing agency looked at the warehouse and was almost mad. "I said that I saw a truck on the road just now. After seeing our car, I ran fast. It turned out to be Zhang Mu's."

"He, they haven't paid yet..." The salesperson trembled.

The director of the supply and marketing agency was angry: "Money is bullshit!"

He took out the bag, "It's in the bag. The problem is meat!" Do you understand that it's meat?"

"Can I buy meat for money? Believe it or not, I'm catching up with Zhang Mu now. Can he dump the money on my face?"