Chapter 23-24

Chapter 23: Home! I'm back.

Ye Yu and his parents finally took their luggage off the train. As soon as they turned around, they saw their uncle Liao Shuxue surrounded by the railway workers and smiled softly.

After getting off the train, Ye Guangxiang and Liao Chuxin felt the benefits of space water.

After sitting thousands of kilometers all the way, I should be very tired.

But they don't feel tired at all, but are in high spirits.

The effect of space water is really good.

No wonder it can be sold for 10,000 bottles.

Someone ran over with a piece of cloth in his hand, which said "Welcome the westward migration team."

While running, he shouted in Ganlong dialect, "Where is the westward migration team of Qiandu?" Excuse me, who is Comrade Ye Guangxiang?

Ye Guangxiang hurriedly greeted him: "We are from the westward migration team."

"Great, I'm waiting for you." The man hurriedly shook hands with Ye Guangxiang and was a little surprised: "Can you listen to me? My name is Wang Yao, and I am ordered to greet you.

Ye Guangxiang shook his hand hard: "I can barely understand a few sentences."

Wang Yao didn't understand Ye Guangxiang's dialect, so he could only talk, "Haha, welcome!"

"We packed the grain and were going back. I heard someone on the railway saying that a westward migration team was coming, so I was waiting for you at the station. Haha, where are you going? We can pull you over. It's okay not to go to the first division..."

"But it's better to go to our place. We have been reclaimed for three years and have reached a considerable scale. The other reclamation groups are not as good as us... They can't... Follow us and eat ashes behind our buttocks."

Seeing his endless talk, Ye Guangxiang quickly took out the letters from Jiang Dongzhou and Commissioner Zheng: "We are going to the first division..."

Although he didn't understand Ye Guangxiang's dialect, when he saw the word "a master on the envelope, Wang Yao became more enthusiastic: "Great, I will be my comrades-in-arms in the future."

Ye Guangxiang nodded, turned around and introduced Wang Yao to the people of the westward migration team: "This cadre is here to pick us up. His name is Wang Yao."

A westward mover was stunned for a moment and asked tentatively, "Is that the 358th Brigade sung by Nanniwan?"

"That's them!" Ye Guangxiang smiled.

The whole westward migration team was relieved.

Before they came, they had prepared for the worst.

If no one picks up, they will transfer one by one city.

Unexpectedly, the meritorious exemplary hero army would send someone to pick them up.

Everyone's hearts are warm.

Wang Yao waved his hand.

A group of people came to help the westward migration team carry their luggage.

Ye Yu hurried to call Liao Shuxue.

Seeing Liao Shuxue and Dahei, Wang Yao's pupil earthquake, his face was full of admiration: "What a handsome black donkey!"

Big Black shook his tail to drive away the flies, next to Liao Shuxue.

I'm a little ignant of Wang Yao.