Chapter 75-76

Chapter 75: Ye Yu is going to be in the newspaper

After discussing the little heroes and rewards with the Ye family, Zhang Mu stood up and said, "That's it."

He didn't mention Leader Li, as if the person Li did not exist.

The photographer went into the hospital and took photos inside and outside the yard.

I took a separate picture of Ye Ze and Hassan.

Zhang Mu looked at it and was not too early to go back. "Wang Yue and Li Sanzhen stayed for a few days to protect you."

Ye Yu knew that Zhang Mu was in a hurry to go back to write a report and report what happened last night.

Zhang Mu said again, "Everywhere there is blood, it has been poured with kerosene and burned. We may find something we haven't found. You can check it later."

With blood, it will attract carnivores and scavengers.

Zhang Mu left a large bucket of kerosene, "Tomorrow we will send Dahei back, send you some straw by truck, and then pick up the wild donkey and antelope tomorrow."

Speaking of this, Zhang Mu thought of Leader Li and sighed, "He is simply playing his life on the tip of the knife."

Who would have thought of the axis of Leader Li?

They just talked to Leader Li, and Leader Li stalked his neck to find the trouble of thousands of years.

Zhang Mu and his party were sent away, and the Ye family began to be busy again.

The ashes of the bonfire in the yard need to be cleaned up, and the torch inserted on the courtyard wall yesterday also needs to be cleaned up.

Many parts of the courtyard wall are burned black by torches. Don't worry about it. Then you can paste another layer of mud.

There are also sheds killed by wild donkeys that need to be cleaned up.

Wang Yue and Li Sanzhen worked very hard and helped a lot.

The Wolf King left, and the big rooster looked angry again and walked around the yard with his head held high and chest to inspect the territory.

The three hens were too frightened and stayed in the nest and refused to come out.

Wild donkeys and antelopes are much more honest now. Wang Yue and Li Sanzhen went to repair the shed. They were trembling and had no objection at all.

The meat sat opposite the shed, staring at the wild donkeys and antelopes without blinking.

As long as the wild donkey and antelopes move, they scream.

Rhubarb lay leisurely aside and squinted his eyes to eat wheat stalk. As long as the wild donkey dared to run out of the shed, it immediately stood up and kicked it over.

Xiao Huang followed Ye Ze back and forth. Wherever Ye Ze went, he would go.

Seeing that the hare had been silent, Ye Yu ran to have a look and found several hares lying in the nest and sleeping soundly.

The hare was very bold. Last night, the Wolf King went to the hospital and probably didn't sleep at night, which will make up for it.

I went to touch the chicken coop again and found that there were still no eggs in it.

"I suspect that these chickens won't lay eggs." Ye Yu sighed.

Liao Shuxue went over and went to the stove to carry out a knife. "Kill it if you don't lay eggs. Yesterday, you were busy all day and night, and everyone should make up for it."