Chapter 55-56

Chapter 55: Let's go on an autumn outing

In order to teach Ye Yu's siblings well, Ru Xian came to ask Liao Shuxue:

"Can you bring some books and paper or something when you go to the league farm next time?" Hand a copper buckle to Liao Shuxue: "This can be exchanged for some money."

The copper buckle should be pure copper, very heavy. I don't know from which piece of clothes Ru Xian removed it.

Liao Shuxue frowned and said, "You want textbook paper to teach Xiao Yu and Ozawa, right?" I'll figure it out about this."

Ru Xian looked sincere: "However, preparing textbook paper is what teachers should do."

"I said, I'll figure it out about it." Liao Shuxue put the copper buckle in Ru Xian's palm and turned around and left.

Ru Xian opened his mouth and wanted to call him, but he was afraid of disturbing others.

Turn around and go back to the nest.

Aunt Gu Li is already asleep. Ru Xian sat in the dark, clenched the copper buckle with her fingers.

The Zha Cao square is very boring.

But when I thought of going to the Oasis on the 28th to celebrate the Holy Day, everyone was looking forward to it.

When you start to work, you are more energetic.

They tied grass squares in front of them, and the leaves secretly planted grass seeds in the back.

In a few days, all the grass seeds were planted.

It's autumn in southern Xinjiang, and I don't know how many grass seeds can germinate if they are planted.

Ye Yu just bought a few bags for the experiment, and he was going to wait until next spring to sprinkle a large area of grass seeds.

Liao Shuxue piled up a small vegetable field around the fat, sprinkled carrots, leeks, spinach, black vegetables, snow red, and cabbage seeds.

These are all vegetables that can be used for the winter, and I don't know if they can withstand the severe cold in southern Xinjiang.

There is fat here, and the temperature will be higher.

It must be able to protect some vegetables.

Liao Shuxue rushed to the 17th regiment field in the dark.

Everyone is used to asking for straws at two or two days here for a thousand years.

But I still feel strange to hear that they are pricking the grass squares to fix the wind and sand.

Zhang Mu and the staff of the political commissar called Liao Shuxue over and asked, "Can this grass square really fix the wind and sand?"

"Really! The last sandstorm didn't blow up the grass square. When Liao Shuxue mentioned the sandstorm, everyone had lingering fears.

The sandstorm was very sudden, and the regiment site suffered heavy losses.

When killing the cattle, I found that the cow's lungs were full of sand, and the people present were full of tears.

Grass squares are very simple things. As soon as Liao Shuxue taught them, they learned it.

There is no need to go to the millennium at all.

After Liao Shuxue left with Dahei, they were still studying the grass square.

"Can you prick it down first and you will know when the wind blows." Zhang Mu patted the sand on his hand and said, "See the real chapter for practice."