Chapter 121-122

Chapter 121: Hand it in

When he went out of the cave, Ye Yu found that not only Ye Guangxiang and Liao Chuxin came, but also all the elderly Uighur uncles and aunts who had been here for thousands of years.

As soon as everyone saw Ye Guangxiang leading the members out of the cave, they asked, "Do you really have a lot of gold, silver and jewelry?"

Some people are more direct: "Did we divide equally?"

Ye Guangxiang pointed to him, "Let's talk as we go."

Several Uighur uncles and aunts walked aside with expectation.

Ye Guangxiang asked them, "Do you want to divide it equally?"

Everyone looked around and nodded slightly: "The ownerless treasure is the treasure given to us by Hu Da."

Ye Guangxiang asked again, "Do you know how many people we have spent thousands of years?"

"Nearly 50 families are also a big village." A Uighur man speaks.

"There are hundreds of people. Each of you has relatives and friends." Ye Guangxiang sat on the sand and said, "Can you hide this matter?"

"Uh..." Uncle Uighur was about to refute when he suddenly thought of something and didn't say anything.

"If you say you can hide it and make everyone not talk out, it's okay to divide it equally. But as long as one person can't hide it, we will end the whole millennium. Ye Guangxiang pointed to the big hole:

"You haven't been in. I don't know how many treasures there are. Let Shuxue accompany you in and have a look..."

Several Uighur uncles exchanged their eyes and asked Liao Shuxue to lead them in and have a look.

When they came out, they looked solemn: "Why are there so many?"

If it's just a box of treasure, it's divided into one family.

But there are dozens of boxes in this hole...

So many treasures are definitely not blessings, but misfortunes.

It's enough to take risks.

"Is it Master Bai who put it here?" An Uighur uncle thought of Yuan Datou in the box and knew that these treasures were not far away.

"Which Bayi master nearby do you think has such a strong financial resources?" Ye Guangxiang asked them.

The Uighur men thought for a long time and shook their heads: "We are shallow and can't think of which Master Bayi should be."

Ye Guangxiang said what he thought along the way: "Since you can't think of it, don't think about it!" Hand in these treasures.

"Ah?" The Uighur men stared at Ye Guangxiang, "Shanging in? Are all so many treasures handed in?"

"No? Put these things here, that's a time bomb, which will explode at any time. Ye Guangxiang pointed to the direction of the group field and said, "Gover it to the group field and let them worry about it."

"Besides, what's the use of putting such jewelry and gold and silver in the hands of us poor people? Can you eat or drink?

Ye Guangxiang looked at these Uighur uncles and sincerely hoped that they would agree with him.

It's okay if there are only one or two people coming today, but all the young people who have been here for a green day.

The discovery of the treasure in the little oasis can't be concealed at all!