Chapter 155-156

Chapter 155: We also need to raise seedlings.

After listening to Mou Hua's words, Ye Guangxiang wanted to laugh.

But he put up with it.

This seedling breeding ground is based on the space water of the leaves, which is not how fertile the land is.

Fearing that Mou Hua didn't know the twists and turns here at all, he dared to give him the seedling field.

I guess it's greedy for the money earned by thousands of years.

Now a sapling is sold for one penny, with a survival rate of 90%.

Last year, I made a lot of money by selling saplings and Cistanche. In spring, I sold more than 50 yuan, and in autumn, I sold nearly 600 yuan. In addition to the money for selling saplings, the total number of Lin Lin also reached nearly 1,000 yuan.

Nearly 1,000, quite a lot, but this is the social property of the agricultural society, which should be divided equally to the members.

After sharing equally, the family didn't even have 40 yuan.

Does Mou Hua think that this money can be swallowed alone?

Fools will make money this year. Do you think they don't die fast enough?

Ye Guangxiang sells saplings, one to control the desert, and the other is to promote parasitic Cistanche.

Everyone parasitic Cistanche sells Cistanche.

If the above is slowly used to it, it will not take it seriously.

Otherwise, it would be too eye-catching to sell Cistanche exclusively in the millennium.

After waiting for 61 years, it will turn upside down.

He won't provoke right and wrong in this juncture.

"Our seedling breeding ground is owned by thousands of years, not for sale! Individual operations are not allowed. Ye Guangxiang simply refused Mou Hua neatly.

Mou Hua doesn't believe in evil and wants to persuade him again.

But Ye Guangxiang didn't want to talk to him anymore, so he turned around and left.

Mou Hua stayed in Qiandu for a few more days and found that he couldn't persuade him and left with hatred.

But he doesn't believe in evil.

"Millennium ferry sells tree saplings parasitic Cistanche. This technology is now available in several villages. Why should I hang a tree? Isn't it enough to find a village that can know this technology?" Mu Hua felt so stupid.

Why do you have to find Ye Guangxiang?

So he turned between several villages.

I even went to Uncle Alexikun's Gole Village to ask Uncle Alexikun to transfer seedling breeding technology and parasitic Cistanche technology.

Uncle Alexikoun severely refused: "We have planted grass squares and shuttles for thousands of years this year. The river in the village has not turned any longer this year."

"It's impossible for us to teach this technology to others with thousands of years behind our backs. You'd better go to Ye Guangxiang!"

Mou Hua was furious: "I don't believe I can't find anyone."

He walked around seven or eight villages for a month.

He really asked him to find a village willing to cooperate with him.