Chapter 9-10

Chapter 9: Duel After Dawn

Several members came forward and pressed Mr. Ye.

"What are you doing to catch me? What are you doing to catch me?" Mr. Ye resisted vigorously, "Did I write it to pick up a letter under my window? It's definitely Ye Guangxiang who slandered me!"

Jiang Dongzhou scolded harshly, "Ye Guangxiang knows no more than 100 words. Do you want him to say that he wrote this literary table of ministers? I bah! There are still a lot of words I don't know.

"Catch it!"

Jiang Dongzhou was loyal to the organization all his life. Unexpectedly, someone slandered him for subordinate to a chaotic minister and thief, and he was almost mad.

Mr. Ye choked, "But I don't know a few words!" So, it's not possible for me to write it."

Hearing this, Jiang Dongzhou calmed down from his anger: "Yes, you don't know a few words..."

Mr. Ye was overjoyed: "So, I didn't write this letter. It has nothing to do with me."

Jiang Dongzhou suddenly turned his head and looked at the landlord of Song, looking gloomy: "There is only one person who can read the whole lock ditch and can write such a good article..."

Jiang Dongzhou raised his finger at the landlord of Song: "Get him up!" Separately from Boss Ye to prevent collusion.

Song Landlord's face changed sharply.

The Ye family was stunned.

No one expected that they had calculated at home and buckled the name of Maoren Water Monster to Ye Guangxiang and Ye Yu.

Find a chance to send the letter tomorrow, and then the boss of the Ye family will find a way to stop it in the district.

You can arch Jiang Dongzhou away directly.

Jiang Dongzhou was arched away, and didn't Ye Laosan's family pinch it with them?

Who would have thought that if he said twice, he actually took Mr. Ye in.

Seeing that Mr. Ye was taken away, Ye Guangxiang walked to Jiang Dongzhou: "Jiang Zhishu, are you all right?"

Jiang Dongzhou's eyes were full of gratitude: "If it hadn't been for your family, I would have been killed by him today."

Ye Guangxiang smiled and did not make contributions: "These are what we should do."

He glanced at Mr. Ye's back: "I heard from him before that he had saved Commissioner Du Hongyi from the special zone... I suspect that he would have a backhand."

Jiang Dongzhou was very surprised to hear about this for the first time: "He saved Commissioner Du."

Ye Guangxiang nodded, "In 1930, an enlightened squire, passed by my house and was injured and saved by him." Ye Guangxiang didn't even want to shout his father.

Hearing this, Jiang Dongzhou was cold, but he was not afraid: "I'm righteous. Can I be afraid of them?"

Ye Guangxiang hummed, "Don't be afraid, but I'm afraid that they will do it."

He pointed to the letter in Jiang Dongzhou's hand, "What will happen if this letter is sent to Du Hongyi?"

Jiang Dongzhou didn't expect Ye Guangxiang's thinking to be so meticulous that he couldn't help looking up at Ye Guangxiang: "Third, you've really changed!"

In the past, Ye Guangxiang gave him the impression that he was honest and honest, and he was beating and scolded.

Unexpectedly, this rush brought him to see a clear leaf Guangxiang.