Chapter 147-148

Chapter 147: Autumn of 1956

After the establishment of a forest farm, the enthusiasm for planting trees has increased all year.

Because the forest farm belongs to the Millennium Agricultural Society.

In the future, whether the trees in the forest farm are cut down or sold for money, the Millennium Agricultural Society can also get some profits if they are handed over to the country.

Although there is no profit now, who can know what will happen in the future?

Last year, no one expected that planting trees and grass squares would improve the desert environment and protect farmland.

Now everyone obeys any of Ye Guangxiang's orders and has no objection.

"The grass is tied up and the seedlings in the seedling field are moved over. When they grow into materials, they can parasitise Cistanche and sell it for money.

Everyone's enthusiasm for Za Fange has risen unprecedentedly.

Get up early and greedy with grass squares and plant seedlings.

Children especially like to sprinkle grass seeds after adults, even exceeding the temptation of comic strips.

A few days ago, Ye Guangxiang went to the tour farm and bought a bag of fruit candy.

Ye Yu added a lot of fruit candy to it.

Before each child comes to sprinkle grass seeds, he can go to Ye Yu's place to get a piece of sugar to eat.

Don't mention how energetic the children are when they work with sugar.

What's more, the work of spreading grass seeds is not tiring.

You just need to take a small shovel to prick a hole in the middle of the grass square, sprinkle the grass seeds in it, and then cover the hole.

Children like this job very much and can compete.

Let's see who does a good job.

Every two grass squares, adults will plant a shuttle seedling.

This is to prevent shuttle seedlings from competing for water.

If you look down from the sky, the shuttle seedlings are lined up, with two grass squares in the middle.

Last year, the grass square, shuttle seedlings and grass of the Ye Yujia family had grown up, just like a layer of green.

In the station...

The establishment of a forest farm in the millennium crossing has aroused a lot of repercussions.

The millennium crossing was once again hotly discussed.

Inspired by Ye Guangxiang's family's initiative to go to the most difficult places, many people took the initiative to submit reports and asked to go to the most difficult places.

The resident leader thought it was a good publicity opportunity, so they sent reporters to interview Ye Guangxiang and Qiandu.

It was September when the reporter arrived at the Millennium Cross.

As soon as I reached the range of thousands of years, my eyes were full of green.

The dunes have disappeared and turned into small green slopes.

Standing on a small slope and looking at it, you can see the vast desert.

A wide road pressed out by a livestock truck is covered with poplars and strange willows, with ups and downs.