Chapter 29-30

Chapter 29: Brother Hei

The import of Tianding at home is a great joy.

Ye Guangxiang happily ate an extra steamed bun.

In the evening, he lit another bunch of bonfires and began to make wooden cards.

After finishing it, he told Liao Shuxue, "When you go to the group field again, take the wooden card and find someone who writes good words to write a few names. The big one refers to the road sign, and the sign should be written on the millennium crossing.

"The rest, one says the lock ditch and the other says Songfeng Island. The other ones write their names... These two are about men and women. In the future, we will build a toilet to hang them.

Ye Guangxiang said, drilling several wooden signs and tying them to hemp rope.

I stroked it gently.

Liao Shuxue looked at the sign in Ye Guangxiang's hand, and the red bonfire beat red light and shadow on his face.

A trace of nostalgia flashed.

The next day is September 1 of the solar calendar, the Zhongyuan Festival of the lunar calendar.

Early in the morning, Ye Guangxiang led Liao Chuxin's sister and brother to incense Yue's father-in-law. By the way, he burned incense and prayed to heaven, earth and his ancestors that they were going to open up the wasteland.

"Dad, mother, we are doing well. Don't worry about us if you two are underground! The only regret is that I didn't bring you and my mother here. But the secretary of Songfengyu said that he went to the grave for us every year.

"When we have a chance in the future, when we return to our hometown, I will move your grave."

Ye Guangxiang led his family to kowtoon in the direction of his hometown.

As for Mr. Ye?

Ye Guangxiang doesn't care whether he has money to spend underground! It's better to spend money and die a few more times underground.

After the worship, the family carried the farm tools to open the wasteland.

Wild camel rhubarb led Xiao Huang to the desert to continue foraging.

Ye Ze reluctantly stroked Xiao Huang and denounced the rhubarb: "Your mother is too irresponsible. You are only the next day, and you are still a baby."

Xiao Huang rubbed Ye Ze's face, rubbed Ye Yu, and followed the wild camels and slowly stepped into the desert.

"Dad, shall we build a shed for the camel?" Ye Yu keeps up with Ye Guangxiang.

"Okay!" Ye Guangxiang immediately agreed, "Anyway, the fence has been completed. When the wasteland is completed, a shed will be built."

Dahei was unwilling to spit out his nose and beat his nose.

Ye Yu squeezed his lips and smiled, "Put a shed for Dahei first."

Big Black raised his front hoof, and happily raised his back hoof, and ran forward with a slump son.

Ye Guangxiang is not going to open too much land. It's enough to drive 20 mu this year.

First, plant these 20 acres of land with crops to ensure that they can eat food next year. Then slowly open up the wasteland, cover the moisture in winter, plant another season of soybeans next year, and the land will be ripe.

Because three acres of gravel were picked up yesterday, today Liao Shuxue began to plow the land for the first time with Dahei.

Ye Guangxiang and Liao Chuxin led Ye Yu to another piece of land to pick up gravel.