Chapter 123-124

Chapter 123: It's not easy to lead the team.

Zhang Mu led the soldiers to clean up the caves in the oasis and decided to return.

Before leaving, Chief of Staff Huang came over with hesitation: "The member of the Millennium Cross..."

"There is no need to search." Zhang Mu smiled and said, "They gritted their teeth and handed them over to the country. I believe they won't hide them privately."

In fact, he just hid it privately, and he just didn't see it.

He is not Usman...

As a leader, sometimes pretend to be deaf and dumb.

"Go back, let's just take a rough count this time. I have to count them one by one after I go back." Zhang Mu shook hands with Ye Guangxiang and Liao Shuxue and walked outside the desert.

Seeing the people in the regiment yard taking the camel team away, the members of the Millennium Cross took a long breath.

"Our outing this time is also a perfect completion..." Ye Guangxiang is not in the heart to plant trees and licorice again. "Let's go back."

The members answered listlessly and carried all kinds of tools back.

Walking in the procession back, Aimati, a Uighur boy, couldn't help stretching out his hand into his skirt.

In the pocket of his chest, there was a thick gold necklace.

Looking around, seeing that no one was paying attention to him, Amaiti took out his hand again.

I'm already thinking about how to deal with this gold necklace.

"Go back and wash it with water, and then cut it into small sections... Sell it little by little... In this way, I will have the money to marry my wife." Emati thought so.

Because all camels were requisitioned from the regimenaire, the children were carried by adults.

When they came, everyone was in high spirits.

When I left, I was silent.

Meat and Xiao Huang followed Liao Shuxue and looked up at Ye Ze, who was carried by Liao Shuxue from time to time.

Ye Ze couldn't help it. He turned his head and asked Ye Yu, "Sister, what can Jinzi do?"

"You didn't steal it, did you?" Ye Yu first asked Ye Ze low. Seeing Ye Ze shaking his head, he was relieved, "Gold can be used as jewelry, but it is useful for rich people. We poor people, it's useless to get gold.

"Oh." Ye Ze nodded and seemed to understand. "But gold is not good-looking. It's dark. Why does everyone say that gold is good?"

Everyone laughed when they heard this fairy tale.

After talking to Ye Ze, Ye Yu turned his head to see Su Wenmao lying on Su Xiangchen's back.

Su Wenmao seemed to be asleep with his eyes slightly closed.

Maybe he felt someone looking at him, and Su Wenmao opened his eyes.

He looked at it at a glance and went up to Ye Yu.

"Brother Wenmao, do you want to learn literacy together after going back?" Ye Yu asked Su Wenmao with a smile.

Su Wenmao blinked and did not answer.

Back to the millennium crossing, everyone took a day off.

When Ye Guangxiang came to the peasant association to assign jobs the next day, he found that almost all the young people had not come.