Chapter 137-138

Chapter 137: Big Rooster: The Peak of Life

Liao Shuxue moved out of her home and lived where Aunt Guli used to live next door.

Because Hassan wanted to follow the postman out, Aunt Gu Li did not move away and lived directly with Ru Xian.

After consulting Ye Yu and Ye Ze, as well as Dahei and rhubarb, Ye Guangxiang asked Hasan to ride rhubarb as a postman.

On the day Hassan left, the meat didn't say goodbye.

It was slipped to the chicken's room by Ye Guangxiang...

Ye Guangxiang told him, "From today on, you have to cultivate feelings with chicks and stay here for half an hour every day."

The meat was forced to lie in the chickens.

It is said that newborn calves are not afraid of tigers, and newborn chickens are not afraid of wolves.

Several chicks pecked around the ground and soon pecked on the meat.

As soon as the meat moved, Ye Guangxiang coughed, "I can't move..."

The meat doesn't move.

The chickens seemed to have found a New World, pecking around the meat.

Others even jumped on the meat's head to peck the meat's eyes.

The meat had to close its eyes.

Soon, the meat was submerged by the chickens...

Until half an hour later, Ye Guangxiang let the meat come out.

The meat shook his body and wanted to stand up.

Ye Guangxiang quickly stopped it: "You should be lighter. Several chickens have been dumped away by you."

The meat looked up at Ye Guangxiang and grinded his teeth.

Obedient, careful, little by little, inch by inch... stood up.

During this period, no chick was hurt.

After standing up, the meat shook the hair on his body impatiently.

Chicken excrement is rustling down.

The flesh and flesh face changed slightly.

He jumped out of the railings and ran under the sun, shaking his hair vigorously.

The smell of chicken shit... the smell of chicken shit that can't be shaken off...

How can I go to bed today? The meat is a little broken down.

Turning his head, Ye Guangxiang came out of the house.

The meat jumped in place and made a bare action: If I come again, I will bite the chicken.

I jumped in place again and continued to bare: I'm super awesome! Hundreds of chickens are bitten.

As the meat jumped, chicken shit fell to the ground.

Xiao Huang, who was waiting for meat, was about to welcome him, smelled a smell that was not meat and stepped back two steps.

The meat on the nose covers the nose, indicating that the meat smells in body language.

Ye Ze smelled it and covered his nose: "Meat, why do you smell so bad?"

Ozawa dislikes his stinky?

The meat didn't even jump, so he rushed out, so that he couldn't even find the shadow.

"Uh..." Ye Guangxiang's expression was daze.

"Dad, the meat stinks." Ye Ze fanned his nose and said, "Don't let it come tomorrow."