Chapter 71-72

Chapter 71: The Wolf King enters the hospital, and Leader Li is enchanted

Seeing the wolves moving forward, everyone looked at the Wolf King at the same time and found that the Wolf King was injured.

The scars on the body can be seen deep in the bones.

The wolves felt that the wolf king had not lived long ago and wanted to challenge the wolf king according to the rules of the wolf pack.

Ye Yu was a little anxious. The Wolf King and the Ye family had meat as a bond, which would not hurt the Ye family.

But if the wolf king dies, once a new wolf king appears in the remaining wolves, I don't know what will happen.

Thinking of this, Ye Yu ran to Ye Ze with a bucket.

Take out the space water bottle and remove the plug: "Wolf King, open your mouth."

The wolf king immediately opened his mouth.

Ye Yu poured space water into the mouth of the Wolf King.

The empty small bottle was thrown into the bucket.

"Wolf King, let's go!" Ye Yu pulled Ye Ze back.

As Ye Qi retreated, the wolf began to run forward.

However, their eyes were not the Wolf King and human beings, but the barrel with empty bottles.

Liao Chuxin stuffed Ye Yu into Ru Xian's arms and hugged Ye Ze himself.

Liao Shuxue picked up Aunt Gu Li and ran in the direction of home.

Hassan helped Aunt Guri and broke behind.

They ran and turned around.

The wolves did not follow, but fought around the bucket.

The wolf king was left behind Ye Yu and others.

All wolves who want to chase Ye Yu and others are attacked by the Wolf King.

Even if the Wolf King was seriously injured, none of the wolf who was alone was the opponent of the Wolf King and screamed repeatedly.

Seeing that the wolf dared to chase again, the wolf king followed up breathlessly.

When he walked to the door of the courtyard, the Wolf King hesitated for a moment.

Ye Yu left a crack in it: "Wolf King, come on."

If the Wolf King stays outside, he will definitely be attacked.

When the Wolf King is alive, the Ye family will have vitality.

The Wolf King jumped into the courtyard.

When the door closed, the rhubarb and rhubarb in the courtyard became nervous.

Wild donkeys and antelopes shouted in the backyard, trying but not moving.

The rooster stood in the nest with its wings and half its mouth open.

Ye Yu took out another bottle of space water and poured half of the meat first. In the remaining bucket, he was ready to scrub the wound for the Wolf King.

As soon as the meat that refused to eat and drink in the oasis came home, he opened his mouth and drank water.

Ye Yu slowly walked to the Wolf King, "Can I bandage you?"

The wolf king lay on the ground, revealing his belly.

For animals, this is a sign of weakness and friendliness.