Chapter 19-20

Chapter 19: Ye Yu wants to make money

I came back after handing in all the grain.

Jiang Dongzhou really prepared 500 kilograms of grain, forcing Ye Guangxiang to accept it: "You can carry these grains with the consent of the District Office."

"This year, we dug a lot of grain from the granary of the landlord of Song. This grain can be handed over to the country. I don't know how many people who don't have enough to eat.

At this time, Ye Guangxiang had become an honorable reserve officer and was ready to undergo a year-long inspection.

Liao Shuxue's city has also changed from a former small owner under the coordination of Songfengyu to a lower middle farmer.

The team members of this migration to the west have also been decided.

There are 12 people, including Ye Yu's family.

They are all family-based, with adults and children.

On this day, Liao Shuxue rode the big black to lock the ditch.

As soon as I entered the boundary of the lock ditch, I met a familiar member head-on.

"Where you coming to your brother-in-law?" The commune member handed Liao Shuxue a loofah vine and asked curiously, "Wuxue, don't you donate the workshop to Songfengyu? Isn't you heartache?"

Cigarettes are tight goods. Members can't buy or can't afford it. They all suck towel gourd vines to satisfy their appetite.

Liao Shuxue took the loofah vine and lit it, took a sip: "What's my heartache?" I believe my brother-in-law.

"You have a good relationship." The members who spoke to Liao Shuxue were a little envious.

"At the beginning, my father said that I was not good at craftsmanship and wanted to pass the workshop to my brother-in-law. My brother-in-law refused to ask for it, so he gave it to me. Liao Shuxue is extremely single. "I haven't heard that old saying. Isn't it painful for a baby to betray Ye Tian?" What I donated was actually my brother-in-law's property.

Member: "Fuck!" This bastard can make people angry.

He sighed again, "You're leaving, and I don't know when I will meet in the future."

"By the way, it suddenly occurred to me that you still owe me 1,000 yuan when you bought firecrackers from me last year." Liao Shuxue stretched out her hand and said, "Remember to return me before you leave. Otherwise, get me more than a dozen kilograms of loofah vines and cut it and dry it well.

Member: "I'll get you 20 kilograms! Pump you to death."

Liao Shuxue laughed.

Thinking of that day, when Ye Guangxiang persuaded him to hand over the Liao family workshop to Songfengyu, he analyzed the situation for him in the next few years.

He could hear the cold sweat all over.

Is Landlord Song rich? Boss Ye leans back on Du Hongyi! Wasn't he still shot?

Compared with life, what is money?

Although he has never done evil deeds, he is so brave and often fights with people.

At that time, a small owner can kill him by beating a member.

I arrived at Jiang Dongzhou's house.

Ye Yu was taking Ye Ze to catch stones in the yard. When he saw Liao Shuxue coming, he stood up with a smile: "Uncle, are you coming?"

"Here we go." Liao Shuxue hummed and turned her head and talked to her sister Liao Chuxin first: "Has surnamed Ye trouble you these days?"

Liao Chuxin smiled and said, "I searched for it, but I blocked it."