Chapter 117-118

Chapter 117: Redemption

"Su Wenmao?" After listening to Ye Yu's words, Xiaoluo was silent for a long time. "I feel so happy."

"Yes." There is really only one friend of Ye Wenmao.

Not long after her fourth birthday in her previous life, she was imprisoned in the cellar by Mr. Ye. When she escaped and went to the Great Northwest, her mind had changed, and her heart was full of revenge.

I never thought about making any friends.

Only Su Wenmao in her childhood was her friend.

In his previous life, Xiao Luo redeemed her.

In this life, she also wanted to redeem Su Wenmao.

Xiao Luo: "Okay..."

Ye Yu still talked happily about today: "We went to see the desert together, tied the grass squares and sown seeds together."

"I feel very happy!"

Xiao Luo: Damn it!

Why am I not accompanying the cub?

Suddenly, Xiao Luo remembered something and raised his voice: "When you use space, don't you avoid Su Wenmao?" You? Do you want to share space with him? I don't allow him to enter space. Do you still give him space to drink water? Give me back the space water!!"

"I owe Brother Wenmao!" Ye Yu smiled and comforted Xiao Luo, "That rice paper was given to me by Brother Wen Mao. I have to return it to him."

Brother?

Damn it!

Xiao Luo immediately ordered the transaction: "Isn't he just giving you a Qingxuan? I'll give you a dozen Song Xuan!"

Ye Yu refused to trade, and then realized that something was wrong with Xiaoluo: "Xiao Luo, are you angry?"

"Uh..." I'm angry, the kind that can't be coaxed.

"Xiao Luo?"

"Uh..." No!

"Xiao Luo?"

"Uh..." I went to bed.

"Then I'll go to bed!"

"Okay..."... Why should I respond?

"Xiao Luo." Ye Yu smiled and said, "You're not angry with me."

Xiao Luo: "Go to bed! I'm very busy now." I'm busy and don't want to talk to you.

Ye Yu still smiled and said, "Xiao Luo is the most important thing, and no one can replace it."

Xiao Luo raised his voice: "Really?"

"Of course it's true. I never lie to Xiao Luo." Ye Yu turned over and yawned, "I'm so sleepy. Good night, Xiao Luo."

"Good night, Xiao Yu--"

Sure enough, the cubs are the best cubs in the world.

Xiao Luo was not angry in an instant.

Ye Yu got up in the morning and went to see Su Wenmao after dinner.

Su Wenmao got up a long time ago and sat at the table writing.

Ye Yu came over and found that the same word was written on the paper: "Moons?"

"Have you come here? Have you eaten yet?" Su Xiangchen entered the room with his rice bowl and asked Ye Yu with a smile.

"Unble, we have eaten it." Ye Yu turned his head and looked at Su Wenmao's handwriting, and his eyebrows frowned gently.

"This is the name of Wen Mao's mother." Su Xiangchen put breakfast in front of Su Wenmao in a gentle tone, "Wenmao, it's breakfast."