Chapter 51-52

Chapter 51: People and Things in the Chain Ditch

By this time, Ye Yan had already walked a long way in a donkey cart.

The oil barrel containing urine was placed at the end, and the father and daughter sat in front of them.

"I don't know. How is the lock ditch now?" Ye Yu misses Jiang Dongzhou and Hu Yonglan a little.

"It should be fine." Hearing his daughter say that, a touch of nostalgia also appeared in Ye Guangxiang's eyes.

Jiang Dongzhou, who was remembered by Ye Yu, was scolding Ye Laoji, who was tied to the tree at this time:

"It's not that I despise you. If you run with your wife and children, I still admire you. You run by yourself? What a shame!"

"Now that I just planted wheat after the autumn harvest, I have to compost and water it. The community is so busy that you can make trouble blindly."

Ye Laoer was tied to a tree, drooping his head and said nothing.

Zhang Erfen, the second daughter-in-law of Ye, fell down and sat under the tree, hugging Ye Jinzhi in her arms, with a pale face.

Jiang Dongzhou bahed: " Tie Ye Lao Er to the tree for a day, and then come to loosen it at night. If he runs again, don't chase him and let him run casually!"

"Sneaking in the double robbery season, this is that you don't want to work, destroy double grab! No matter where you go, I can catch you back with a letter of introduction. If you are arrested again, I will send you to the district and let the district judge you.

"Think about your identity, you are a family member of a criminal! If you run again, there is only one dead end."

Su Xiangchen came over and handed Jiang Dongjiao's loofah vine: "He saw us receive a telegram from his third brother, so he moved his mind of running away."

Jiang Dongzhou only felt that when it was mentioned Ye Laoer, he would get dirty. He turned around and talked about Ye Guangxiang:

"I really admire my third brother for calming down in the northwest."

Sue wanted to stop talking.

Seeing his expression, Jiang Dong turned around and looked at him, "Dr. Su, what do you think?"

Su Xiangchen smiled and said, "I have a friend who went to Peking University Wilderness. I called me a few days ago..."

"Beidahuang?" Jiang Dongzhou took a cold breath and said, "You don't want to go, do you?"

Su Xiangchen obviously hesitated, "I'm still thinking about it."

Jiang Dongzhou was anxious: "You can't go!" What should I do if you go there? The third brother is gone, and our commune is the only two pillars of you and Ma Xiangfeng.

Su Xiangchen thought for a moment, "I haven't thought about it yet. Don't worry!"

"How can I not be in a hurry?" Jiang Dongzhou said quickly, "Everyone has left. What about the production of the agricultural community?"

Seeing them keep talking, Su Wenmao walked forward.

As soon as I walked two steps, someone pushed him from behind and pushed him to the roadside.

Fortunately, there was a tree by the roadside, and Su Wenmao stood firmly with the tree.

Ye Jinzhi came from behind without squinting, as if she had not pushed Su Wenmao.

After Su Wenmao stood firm, he quietly looked at Ye Jinzhi without any expression on his face.

Su Wenmao didn't say anything, but Jiang Dongzhou saw that Jiang Dongzhou took a few steps quickly and grabbed Ye Jinzhi: "What are you tweeting about?"