Chapter 115-116

Chapter 115: The female donkey was shocked

The members listened to Ye Guangxiang's explanation of how to grow corn, and they were intoxicated.

Until Ye Guangxiang finished speaking, they were still unsatisfied: "I didn't expect that corn could be grown with wheat."

"Yes, we used to sprinkle corn seeds in the field casually. It grew whatever it wanted."

Ye Guangxiang looked at the time. It was getting late, so he asked everyone to go home: "Today is the night of the sky. We don't have an imam for thousands of years. Let's go to the peasant association and let Aunt Gu Li lead it to do a ceremony."

Ye Guangxiang actually knew that today was their night. Several Uighur uncles and aunts stood up excitedly: "Guangxiang, how do you know that today is the night?"

Ye Guangxiang smiled and said, "I asked Aunt Gu Li the other day, and she told me."

"On March 20, it's Nowruz's Day again. We Han people also have a festival called Tomb-sweeping Day in spring... First, to sacrifice to our ancestors, and second, to go out for an outing... These two festivals are similar to the same.

Unexpectedly, Ye Guangxiang even knew about the Nowruz Festival, and the members were even more excited: "You are the first Han Chinese to know that our festival is so clear!"

Ye Guangxiang arranged the activities with a smile: "Noruz Festival is also known as the Outing Festival and the Tree Germination Festival. In the days from the 20th to the 22nd, let's go outing outing in the oasis, pricking grass squares, planting trees, and planting liquorice!"

"Massy Laif!" Ye Guangxiang roared.

"Massy Laif! Maissie Leif!" Several Uighur boys also followed Ye Guangxiang and roared hard.

For a moment, the field was full of joy.

"It's well arranged." Aunt Guri nodded secretly when she listened to the laughter of the members.

Ye Yu's family did not attend today's Climbing Night Celebration, but returned home.

Ye Guangxiang holds a pencil and is recording various Uighur festivals.

This is Ye Yu's question from Xiao Luo. Ye Guangxiang took time to record it, and then compare it with the date on the calendar so as not to miss it.

"I don't know a lot of words, and I don't know how to write..." Ye Guangxiang wrote a few words and looked up and saw that Ye Yu was trying to look at Qin Zinong's notebook.

Turning around, Ye Ze was reading the newspaper with relish. Although Ye Ze couldn't understand the words on the newspaper, he liked to read the photos on it.

The three newspapers Ru Xian brought back at the beginning, one for the league farm as a souvenir, one for Ru Xian's own collection, and the other for Xiaoluo as a gift from Ye Yu.

The newspaper Ye Ze is reading is an ordinary newspaper that Ye Guangxiang brought back from the regiment farm.

A day with more photos you have been specially selected.

Ye Guangxiang asked Ye Yu in a low voice, "Xiao Yu, how many words do you know now? Can Academician Qin's notes be understood?"

Ye Yu shook his head: "I don't understand it at all! I don't know many words, but I have to read them if I don't understand. Write this word in my heart..."

She lowered her voice, "When you are free, you can ask Xiaoluo or Ru Xian."

Academician Qin's notebook is more than simply incomprehensible.