Chapter 89-90

Chapter 89: A good man, why are you in trouble? Oh no, no wife.

At this time, Ru Xian, who had just arrived in the capital, whispered:

"Is this the capital?"

Among the people who came to pick them up was the newspaper. After getting the photo, I looked at it and was overjoyed:

"Just waiting for these photos, you can publish news newspapers and magazines. These days, the radio station's communication room has been flooded by letters, asking about the deeds of the little hero who beat the wolf.

"The country has decided that next year's new textbook will print this matter, called Miss Hero in the Desert."

The newspaper turned to Ru Xian: "I heard that when you beat the wolf, did you also participate? Can you interview the situation at that time?"

Ru Xian, who was enjoying the night view of the capital, was stunned for a moment and smiled like flowers in full bloom:

"Dear comrade, I didn't participate in the wolf fighting at that time. It was Ye Yu, Ye Ze and my brother Hassan... We heard the broadcast in the car on the road. It's good."

"I don't think there's anything to add. It's good!" Ru Xian smiled slightly.

...

It was turbulent, and the desert began a day of noise.

The golden sculpture, who slept all night, opened his eyes and looked around.

It built a nest on a tall poplar tree with excellent vision.

When I opened my wings to take off, I saw two golden eagles flying from a distance.

As soon as I saw these two golden sculptures, their eyes were straightened.

He shone his wings and took off, quickly rushed to one of the smaller gold sculptures, and opened his sharp mouth and pecked at the gold sculpture.

The little golden eagle flapped his wings in the air, avoided the attack of the golden eagle, and began to turn back and fight back.

For a moment, two golden sculptures formed a ball in the air.

The feathers kept falling.

The single female eagle vibrated her wings anxiously and kept flying up and down, as if persuading.

One large, small and two gold sculptures continued to peck each other, hitting each other darkly.

It ended in the failure of the little golden carving.

When the female carved saw the little golden sculpture flying away, she hurriedly caught up.

The golden eagle shouted a few times in anger. The female carpture circled in the air for a while and flew back again.

The golden sculpture flew back to the nest and squinted at the little golden carving in the air.

In the distance, the little golden carptor looked at it reluctantly, but he didn't dare to fly over.

It's just circling in the sky, making a low cry.

Ye Yu looked up at the little golden sculpture in the sky: "Is this a golden sculpture?"

Liao Shuxue squinted for a while: "It's not very similar. It's just a little small."

"Why do they fight?" Ye Yu is very puzzled.

"I don't know. Maybe the stupid carving has been green." Liao Shuxue answered casually, and Liao Chuxin knocked on the forehead.

"Don't teach my child badly." Liao Chuxin glared at his younger brother and said, "Be careful when you talk in the future."