Chapter 59-60

Chapter 59: Take Leader Li away

Leader Li didn't expect that today's events would develop like this.

Seeing Liao Shuxue arguing with him all the time, he was a little angry: "It's not Ye Guangxiang's property. Isn't it good to make it clear?"

"I don't sound uncomfortable with what you mean. Why don't we support the league field?" Liao Shuxue continued to argue with people around her neck, "Isn't we called supporting the league field?" Isn't the most difficult part of the whole regiment field that we have crossed for thousands of years?

"Gover the big black and call it the support team site? How do we work? You can go to our wasteland to have a look. Three people, one of whom is a woman, can't afford 20 mu of wasteland without the darkness.

"Only five or six people can pull the plow rope when you open the wasteland. Is it our turn to open up the wasteland and let the two of us pull the plow rope? Don't you want to tir us to death?"

"How do you talk?" Leader Li was furious, "No leader, selfish."

"I'm selfish? If I had been really selfish, wouldn't have donated the Liao family's workshop and run to the northwest to open wasteland? Can't I farm at home? Do you have to run here to grow it?" Liao Shuxue shouted at him.

"Okay, okay, don't talk." Several colleagues quickly grabbed Leader Li and said, "Let's go. We have to go back."

"Look at his attitude?" Leader Li was very angry, "I just said one thing. He has countless words waiting for me."

"Let's go!" Several colleagues sighed.

Leader Li is a cadre from the station.

It's not his business today. He insisted on looking at the grass square of the millennium crossing look like.

As a result, he pulled other people's livestock.

Ye Guangxiang's family was the first to respond to the call to support the Great Northwest.

Moreover, after coming, he didn't ask the league yard for a penny and took the initiative to work in the most difficult place.

They have just seen the grass square and the 20 mu of wasteland cultivated.

I also saw the fertilizer piled by the Ye family, and even the well dug by the Ye family.

They don't understand. What's wrong with Leader Li?

Do you have to force Ye Guangxiang to hand over the big black? Then how many people pulled the plow rope with their shoulders to death?

Let Ye Guangxiang carry forward the style, not so!

You have to consider the actual situation of others.

Zhou Peeling was not so cruel, and Master Bai also knew to leave a way for the serf to live.

Without the big black, Ye Guangxiang and their acre of land can't be opened!

When exhorting Leader Li to get on the donkey cart, several colleagues apologized to Ye Guangxiang: "I'm really sorry."

Ye Guangxiang sighed, "Our family really didn't bring anything, so they brought hundreds of kilograms of grain here."

Several colleagues shook hands with Ye Guangxiang and patted him on the shoulder: "We know the situation in your family. After we go back, we will make a household registration form for the Hassan family. Just go to the league to get it then."

When he got on the donkey cart, several people whispered to Leader Li: "Ye Guangxiang has done a pretty good job... You may not be familiar with our situation here."