Chapter 101-102

Chapter 101: The Exploration Team Leaves

After the antelope inspection, Lu Chang'ao commanded the team members: "Sign a sign and let go of the antelope."

Several team members first swabed the antelope's ear to prove that it was an observed antelope, and then untied the rope.

As soon as he got free, the antelope first turned his head and looked at the meat, then spread its legs and ran towards the antelopes.

In a blink of an eye, it was merged into the antelope herd.

The antelopes immediately ran in the opposite direction without looking back.

In a blink of an eye, it disappeared behind the sand dunes.

The meat glanced at Ye Ze and Liao Shuxue. Seeing that they didn't have instructions, they sat next to Ye Ze and watched the antelopes run far away.

Lu Chang'ao spoke to Ye Ze with a smile: "In addition to this Pu's antelope, what kind of antelope have you seen in this desert?"

Ye Ze remembered the antelope with a big nose he saw some time ago and told Lu Changao.

Hearing Ye Ze's description, Lu Chang'ao immediately said, "That's a high-nosed antelope. It should have been blown to you by the strong wind in the desert."

"Yes, I haven't seen such an antelope since then." Ye Ze looked at Lu Chang'ao admiringly, "You know a lot."

Lu Chang'ao was praised by Ye Ze and smiled, "Then would you like to learn from me?" You can see many different kinds of animals in the future.

Liao Shuxue didn't expect Lu Changao to say such a thing. He looked at Ye Ze excitedly and waited for Ye Ze's reply.

"Of course I do!" Ye Ze was a little embarrassed, "But I know very few words now."

"It doesn't matter. I don't know much now. Just go to school well in the future." Lu Changao stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Ye Ze's head:

"When you graduate from primary school, come to the capital to find me. Or, you can go to primary school in the capital. I can pay for your tuition."

He looked at Ye Ze gently: "Just like my uncle paid for my tuition in those years."

Ye Ze bent his eyes like two crescent moons: "Can I take Xiao Huang and meat?"

Hearing Ye Ze say that, Liao Shuxue stamped his feet with anger.

This silly boy, what a stupid boy!

I flattered Professor Lu so much that I saw him looking at the sheep and went to catch it, not to let you bring meat and Xiao Huang.

"It seems that it won't work..." Lu Chang'ao sat next to Ye Ze. "The capital is different from here. It is suitable for wildlife life, and the capital is more suitable for human life."

The meat squeezed through them and abruptly separated them.

Xiao Huang also came over. As soon as his buttock arched, he arched Professor Lu Changao aside and lay comfortably.

Professor Lu Chang'ao shook his head with tears and laughter.

I did another research in the oasis for a while. Seeing the sun beginning to tilt west, everyone was ready to go back.

As when he came, rhubarb walked in the front, became a camel, and the camel in the back followed the rhubarb.

Ye Yu pointed to the boulder and introduced it to Academician Qin Zinong, "My father and I have cut a lot of licorice here."