Chapter 111-112

Chapter 111: Spring Land Reclamation

After the Spring Festival, Ye Guangxiang and Liao Shuxue drove a car to the tour ground.

Ye Yu discussed with Liao Chuxin about doing lanterns at home.

"There are red paper and bamboo. Just tie some simple lanterns."

Mother and daughter put on gloves and began to break bamboo.

Aunt Guri also came to help work together.

"You Han Dynasty's festival is interesting, and you have to make lanterns." Aunt Gu Li smiled as she broke the bamboo, "We will have to have more than your festivals in the future."

"It's fun to celebrate the holiday together." Liao Chuxin laughed.

When Ye Guangxiang and Liao Shuxue came back, they brought all the villagers of Nat Village back.

After crossing the thousand years, they first ran to the Ye family and said hello to Aunt Gu Li, "May Hu bless you."

Aunt Gu Li smiled and said hello to the villagers one by one: "Thank you, Tuanchang. We can live together again in the future."

"If you live a good life in the millennium in the future, listen to Guangxiang!"

The villagers nodded and said, "We will definitely listen to Ye Zhishu."

On this day, Ye Guangxiang didn't come home until dark.

After returning, he talked about production and land reclamation: "According to the instructions of our superiors, we should set up an agricultural society and then organize land reclamation. The regimenaire will support our seeds and all kinds of agricultural tools. I have pulled back the farm tools.

Aunt Gu Li nodded: "Nowadays, there are agricultural cooperatives everywhere. I feel good about mutual assistance in production."

Seeing Ye Guangxiang talking about production, Liao Chuxin and Ye Yu whispered, "It looks like Jiang Zhishu."

The most capable secretary Liao Chuxin has ever seen is Jiang Dongzhou. There is nothing wrong except that she has a little straightforward temper.

Not only is work a good hand, but also good at assigning farm work and organizing labor.

Moreover, there is no selfishness at all, and there is only an agricultural society in my heart.

In the past, the quiet millennium crossing floated with cooking smoke at dusk.

There is more fireworks in the world.

The next day, when I knew that the Ye family was going to tie a lantern, several children nearby came to the Ye family to see the strangeness.

Liao Chuxin had a very good temper and led several children to tie lanterns together.

No matter what the children look like, she praised it.

"Chu Xinana, Chu Xinana." A child named Mu Hong brought a four-imance, "This is my rabbit."

Liao Chuxin couldn't see the rabbit for a long time. She squeezed her mouth and smiled, "It looks good..."

After being praised, Mu Hong was proud and happy: "I can also tie meat."

Hearing that he could puncture meat, Ye Ze couldn't help looking up at him and the bamboo in his hand. He was a little discouraged: "I can't prick him well."

Mu Hong turned his head and patted his chest: "Ozawa, I'll teach you later to promise you to prick out a beautiful meat."

Mu Hong squatted beside Ye Ze and asked him flatteringly, "Let me tie the meat for you. Can you touch the meat and Xiao Huang later?"