Chapter 21-22

Chapter 21: Uncle Hao Niu

Jiang Dongzhou drove an ox cart to Songfengyu to meet Liao Shuxue.

By the millennium crossing, it brought together others in the westward migration team.

Everyone was reluctant to spend money. In addition, it was the end of summer, and it was overnight in the square of the railway station.

Commissioner Zheng of the Millennium Crossing District Office came in person to see the westward migration team off.

"I gave these people to you. Be careful on the road. Safety comes first." After Commissioner Zheng's speech, he held Ye Guangxiang's hand and shook hard, "You are all good comrades!" The Millennium Cross will never forget you.

"If you have any difficulties in the future, you can write to me, and you can also send a telegram."

Commissioner Zheng put another letter in Ye Guangxiang's hands: "This letter should be handed over to the first division for me."

Ye Guangxiang was stunned for a moment. He knew that the letter was weighing thousands of pounds.

Jiang Dongzhou also wrote him a letter, but he was definitely not as heavy as it.

He said solemnly, "I will live up to the commissioner's painstaking efforts. I will definitely let our millennium crossing be established in the northwest."

"Okay! I'm waiting for your good news." Commissioner Zheng held Ye Guangxiang's hand and said, "The northwest is bitter and cold. Pay attention to taking care of yourself."

Then, he stretched out his hand to straighten the collar for Ye Guangxiang.

But he stuffed a ten-tenth of public debt into Ye Guangxiang's coat pocket.

"Commissioner, I can't take it." Ye Guangxiang hurriedly took out his pocket and wanted to take out the public debt.

Commissioner Zheng stopped him: "This is not for you, this is for your westward migration team."

"Although you are in charge of the food on the train, if anything happens, you can exchange public debt for food from any government department without panic."

Commissioner Zheng shook Ye Guangxiang's hand: "Take it! This is an order."

Ye Guangxiang was extremely moved: "Don't worry, the commissioner. I will take good care of these people on the way."

"Let's go!" Commissioner Zheng shook Ye Guangxiang's hand again.

Ye Guangxiang took a group ticket for moving west and handed it to the ticket inspector: "We adults plus children, there are a total of 12 people."

Group tickets can be 20% off, and each person will be 28 yuan after passing a 20% discount for hard seats tickets for thousands of kilometers.

Adults ask for money, but children don't.

There are also special marks on the group ticket for adults and children.

The ticket inspector smiled and stamped a seal on the group ticket, and then saluted Ye Guangxiang and others:

"Thank you to the comrades of the westward migration team. You have worked hard all the way. Please be safe! All our railway workers and warriors pay tribute to you.

Ye Guangxiang was in a hurry to give a gift back. Thinking that he could not give this gift, he bent down at the ticket inspector.

The ticket inspector smiled and said, "Please get in the car!"